DJ is an expensive coach, in one critical way

zazie

Guest dog14787
Thank god because we absolutely needed another thread to whine about how much Jauron sucks. :flirt:

Its a different perspective on how a HC can have an effect on a players future.

How well would TE or Marshawn be doing under a coach like Mike Shanahan?

How will the emotional scars of struggling under a sub par coaching staff, OC in particular hurt these players in the long run?

Is JP Losman really as bad as we made him be? come on, I say no, he is not.

Trent Edwards, Roscoe, Lee, Poz, these are all guys that may never meet their real potential because they were so horribly coached in their formative years. Sorry, factual.

Yea Trent is a total bust...... not. r u freakin serious do u know how long it really takes to develop a starting quarterback in this league???????? not a season and a half of starts it takes time to develop quarterbacks. guys like u drive me crazy u want the players to be an all-star now and that very rarely happens. Oh and after one year of starting POZ is supposed to be an all-star too. hmmmm 110 tackles a forced fumble and an interception for wht is really his rookie year are good. He is one of the rising linebackers in the league and will only get better. r u serious Lee he has actually played really well considering the change in quarterbacks we have had since he has arrived. think before you post i think everybody on here will agree with me

Guest dog14787
Anyone looking to get their post count up? Create a really uneducated and stupid thread and then spend the day defending yourself on it.

Hey, it made SKOOBY one popular fella :flirt:

Its a different perspective on how a HC can have an effect on a players future.

How well would TE or Marshawn be doing under a coach like Mike Shanahan?

How will the emotional scars of struggling under a sub par coaching staff, OC in particular hurt these players in the long run?

Is JP Losman really as bad as we made him be? come on, I say no, he is not.

I love how everyone blames the coach. It's always their fault. Here's a different perspective: what if Fairchild and Jauron performed a minor miracle even making Losman look something liek a pro QB for one season. For all the blame Jauron gets for "ruining" QBs, how come no other teams have turned any of his former QBs into players in the league? McNown bounced around quite a bit and no other team started him. There's a reason Losman hasn't been picked up. He's not that good and that's not DJ's fault.

I'm telling you in 10 years, people will look back at Losman's 2006 season as one of the best coaching jobs ever done. To paraphrase: You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh#t.

Guest dog14787
I love how everyone blames the coach. It's always their fault. Here's a different perspective: what if Fairchild and Jauron performed a minor miracle even making Losman look something liek a pro QB for one season. For all the blame Jauron gets for "ruining" QBs, how come no other teams have turned any of his former QBs into players in the league? McNown bounced around quite a bit and no other team started him. There's a reason Losman hasn't been picked up. He's not that good and that's not DJ's fault.

I'm telling you in 10 years, people will look back at Losman's 2006 season as one of the best coaching jobs ever done. To paraphrase: You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh#t.

What Jauron/Fairchild/Shonert did to J.P. Losman's career was far from a miracle. :flirt:

What Jauron/Fairchild/Shonert did to J.P. Losman's career was far from a miracle. :flirt:

I take it you've never seen Losman play. Coaches and GMs are smart. If they say a talented player on the open market and think he could be even a decent player, they would scoop them up in a second.

Again, I know it's popular to hate Jauron, but Losman isn't a good QB. They masked a lot of weaknesses to make him presentable for a season. Losman hurt DJ more than Jauron hurt Losman.

Guest dog14787
I take it you've never seen Losman play. Coaches and GMs are smart. If they say a talented player on the open market and think he could be even a decent player, they would scoop them up in a second.

Again, I know it's popular to hate Jauron, but Losman isn't a good QB. They masked a lot of weaknesses to make him presentable for a season. Losman hurt DJ more than Jauron hurt Losman.

I watched J.P. Losman start to excel in his career and actually show signs of big potential only to regress because Jauron put a muzzle on what Steve Fairchild was originally trying to do. Losman himself called Fairchild out on it only to become ridiculed for not being a good little soldier and just following orders.

This whole ever evolving offensive monster has been out of control for way to long...

He is costing players that could be much better lots of money with his inept coaching and teaching. They never can get to where they would with a better coach, and the next contracts or lack of interest from other teams, is the result.

Of course if they suck but have a high motor, DJ is a blessing for them.

Yup...Nate Clements and Jason Peters are cursing out Jauron because he allowed them to become the highest paid players at their positions...

Man, it is amazing what trash gets posted when there is nothing to talk about and people have to manufacture things...