Chrebet's injured

1billsfan

True.  But WE'VE gotten better since then, too.

And, while Miami sucks, their defense does not.

103769[/snapback]

Neither does Arizona's red zone D. :D

I give you credit for not just coming in and saying "We'll whoop your @ss 107-0! J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!"

It'll be settled on the field this Sunday. May the better team win (in other words, let's not let the refs decide it. :D ).

The Jets beat the Bills by 2 in Jersey, which isn't even the spread Vegas gives for homefield (3 points). Since that time the Bills have gotten back Milloy, will get back Teague, a healthy Jennings (who Abraham abused last time, while Jennings was hurt), will be starting McGahee, and have also been playing better as a team. The Jets OTOH are a little more banged-up than last time, are coming off a short week to rest and prepare, and will be playing in Buffalo where they have a hard time winning, like the Bills do in Jersey. I guess we'll see, but I see a Bills win, and if the Jets DO win, it will be another squeaker at best.

Guest Guest_smizzy_*
The jets are going to lose this game...plain and simple

You are giving us credit by how badly you beat another team....come on man....STYLES make matchups...and Miami is the worst team in football right now......

You are running into a team that is finally getting healthy....having made the right personnel changes....AT HOME

Milloy will be back for this game.....this team is MUCH different with him there

Jennings was playing hurt

We hadn't figured out or RB situation yet.....you won because we couldn't keep Abraham out of our backfield.....that wont be the case this time around

We are playing at him.....

You will lose

103745[/snapback]

;)

You guys are silly. The Bills will lose this game and drew bledsoe will get boooed off the field. Why would Mcgahee be able to stop Abe when the rest of the NFL couldn't? Don't be suprised when drew is EARHOLED all afternoon :P

;)

You guys are silly. The Bills will lose this game and drew bledsoe will get boooed off the field. Why would Mcgahee be able to stop Abe when the rest of the NFL couldn't? Don't be suprised when drew is EARHOLED all afternoon :P

104047[/snapback]

Forgot to log in ;)

104047[/snapback]

Abraham has what, 8.5 sacks in 7 games? That averages out to a little over a sack a game. And 3 of them came against the Bills and injured Jonas Jennings IN Jersey, and the Jets escaped with a 2 point win? Sorry but I don't see Abraham having anywhere near the same success (maybe a sack) with Jennings healthy and probably a back or TE chipping him. Furthermore I expect to see them run the ball right AT Johnny.

True.  But WE'VE gotten better since then, too.

And, while Miami sucks, their defense does not.

103769[/snapback]

Actually, Miami's d-line's been shredded this season - Ogun's in Chicago, and Larry Chester and Tim Bowens were both out for the year by the time they played the Jets. (In fact, the Bills game was the only action Bowens saw before he went on IR.)

Bills ran at will against them in the fourth quarter, even though they knew Bledsoe wasn't going to attempt too many passes into a 35mph headwind.

And now Seau's done, too...

I dont know about you guys....but I think this game is going to be a entirely different story......

Abraham isn't going to be in Drews lap all game.....a healthy Jennings and a finally starting Willis will change that

Lawyer Milloy back on the field will make a world of difference....if Vincent plays the other safety spot...LOOK OUT

We are playing at home

We are going to win this game

103623[/snapback]

While I don't think we've suddenly become a great team and turned the corner...I do think we'll win this game, particularly if we can get the elements to play a factor. Our special teams might be the best in the league (damn, when's the last time you could say that, probably when Bruce Dehaven was here) and our D is one of the better units (if only we could cause some damn turnovers)...as long as our O doesn't hand them the ball we can, and should, win this game.

Abraham has what, 8.5 sacks in 7 games?  That averages out to a little over a sack a game.  And 3 of them came against the Bills and injured Jonas Jennings IN Jersey, and the Jets escaped with a 2 point win?  Sorry but I don't see Abraham having anywhere near the same success (maybe a sack) with Jennings healthy and probably a back or TE chipping him.  Furthermore I expect to see them run the ball right AT Johnny.

104085[/snapback]

I think your right in saying the Bills will win. I feel this game is ours and running right at Abraham his the best strategy but I'm not convinced that Jennings will do much better on passing downs. I hope I'm wrong.

I think your right in saying the Bills will win. I feel this game is ours and running right at Abraham his the best strategy but I'm not convinced that Jennings will do much better on passing downs. I hope I'm wrong.

105262[/snapback]

I'll take my chances with a healthy Jennings over an injured one. Jennings has had success against Taylor, who is about the same talent-wise.