Economy still rolling along

No Like pasta said, there are several new jobs....paying $8.00 per hour. too bad it takes more than 2x that to pay your bills  :D 

so bankruptcy rates are at an all time high causing more economic problems.  Nice....

103844[/snapback]

Maybe it could also have to do with people living beyond their means...Everyone wants everything now...I wonder how many people that file for bankruptcy have cable, cell phones, internet access, DVD players...you know the essentials…

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it could also have to do with people living beyond their means...Everyone wants everything now...I wonder how many people that file for bankruptcy have cable, cell phones, internet access, DVD players...you know the essentials…

104024[/snapback]

There is too much temptation in society now. We don't know how to cut back. We are generations removed from the Great Depression. Credit is easy. Everybody needs new stuff... So on and so on.

The game has become bigger, not better.

Why do I get the feeling that you'd be happy about this.

103822[/snapback]

I have no idea. Because you are delusional? I just posted what I heard in response to someone who wondered how the unemployment index would RISE as a result of adding jobs.

I could speculate further about why you'd feel that way but I am really not interested.

There is too much temptation in society now.  We don't know how to cut back.  We are generations removed from the Great Depression.  Credit is easy.  Everybody needs new stuff... So on and so on.

The game has become bigger, not better.

104030[/snapback]

Yep my sister is a prime example...She's an "it's only" person...It's only $20/mo, it's only $30/mo, ect...Pretty soon the It's only's add up.