Dom Deluise -RIP

Wacka

met him several times on Reynolds ranch in Jupiter Fl. Him and Burt and Burt's dad were always hanging around the tack and feed store on the ranch. Super nice fellow. Never portrayed himself as a celeb and was down to earth. R.I.P.

What a trip that had to be.

He came across as everybody's favorite uncle. Well, at least if you are Italian!

What a trip that had to be.

He came across as everybody's favorite uncle. Well, at least if you are Italian!

Yeah, whenever I went, I never knew who I was going to run into. Met Burt's dad several time selling me supplies. Didn't even know who it was until I saw them all together one time. This all was post Loni...after her he sold most everything in south florida. I can recall seeing the black and gold t/a haulin ass up and down jupiter farms rd.. I was like "was that the.....bandit...no, it couldn't be. Dom and Burt acted alot like they did in the movie bloopers, not as much slapping though, but funny as hell.

God I miss Johnny Carson.

The older I get, and the more tv hosts that come and go, the more I realize that Johnny was clearly the best. I feel fortunate to have grown up with those great Tonight Show years. Johnny did it the best.