Dolphins are about to name their stadium after an SNL character.

Yeah you're right, you said the Bills. And what's wrong with a debate?

What kind of dork sits on the computer all day going on other teams boards? I would even give you a little respect if you just tried to mix it up with people but you are actually trying to make legitimate comments. And a jets fan on a Dolphins thread??? That means this nerd goes through all our threads. Jesus man, get a life.

LandShark's better than Corona or Tecate, but that aint saying much.

Interesting. The Senator told me the same thing on a telephone conversation, just an hour or so ago.

I'll take yours and his word for it. When it comes to beer like this, I find it hard to parse the qualitative differences, as I really just don't like beer like this. And there are plenty of cheap beers I can drink.

What kind of dork sits on the computer all day going on other teams boards? I would even give you a little respect if you just tried to mix it up with people but you are actually trying to make legitimate comments. And a jets fan on a Dolphins thread??? That means this nerd goes through all our threads. Jesus man, get a life.

It's about the new name of their Stadium, not necessarily the Dolphins team. So calm down dude, drink a Land Shark.