how many members of the PPP have ...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never served. I'm really sixteen and I just enjoy being a kid screwing with people. I always lie, and make lots of stuff up. You can be whatever you want to be here. People have told me so.

What's your point? You spent your time going to school. I would have liked to.

I've never served. I'm really sixteen and I just enjoy being a kid screwing with people. I always lie, and make lots of stuff up. You can be whatever you want to be here. People have told me so.

What's your point? You spent your time going to school. I would have liked to.

102682[/snapback]

you didn't look 16 when i met you at Gators...a mature 16 then

I enlisted in the army a week after I turned 18. I was a paratrooper in the 82nd airborne for 3 years. Jumped out of planes, slept in the mud, and went to ranger school. Out of 13 guys that arrived to my battalion that day. Only two of us EST at the end of our enlistment. The others were killed, medically discharged, or kicked out for drugs.

I switched to the "other side" and became an intelligence analyst in the national guard. I did a deployment to the desert with them, as well as spent time working at the south eastern intelligence center.

I enlisted in the army a week after I turned 18.  I was a paratrooper in the 82nd airborne for 3 years.  Jumped out of planes, slept in the mud, and went to ranger school.  Out of 13 guys that arrived to my battalion that day.  Only two of us EST at the end of our enlistment.  The others were killed, medically discharged, or kicked out for drugs. 

I switched to the "other side" and became an intelligence analyst in the national guard.  I did a deployment to the desert with them, as well as spent time working at the south eastern intelligence center.

102696[/snapback]

I salute you ...jumping out planes

In all honesty, thank you all for your service.  God bless you, every one.

However, this thread explains so very much about the views of some of my fellow Bills fans.  We will never see eye to eye on many issues.

102745[/snapback]

in general i'm liberal...but many conservative views..i know i type like stevestojan...but i respect all my fellow warriors on the board..Thank you

Not at all, thought the AF asked me to. Bipolar disorder and all.

Been studing military history for 20+ years, though. I can and have discussed the topic intelligently with Colonels. I don't pretend that's the same as experience...but I'm not a total idiot on the subject, either.

Intel huh? I actually had you pegged as a cook or a storekeeper. Hmmm

As for me, 19 years and counting in the Corps as a Combat Engineer.

102738[/snapback]

You guys still siting double singles? I hate those things.