Lee and Trent: Possibly Only 2009 Offensive starters, Starting the 1st

Lee and Trent: Possibly Only 2009 Offensive starters, Starting the 1st game at there 2008 spot

Just thought this was interesting.

At least they knew something was wrong.

If it's broke fix it.....

Did they? time will tell time....

Everyone knows marsh is probably out vs NE

Lee and Trent: Possibly Only 2009 Offensive starters, Starting the 1st game at there 2008 spot

Great catch!!

Also, IMHO, I think the biggest beneficiary of all these moves will be Reed, who can now play at his natural position. I truly feel that if he can stay healthy, he may have a career year (nothing to write home about I know, but it will be good for the Offense nonetheless). He may actually be able to improve his YAC!!

With the exception of Lynch <obviously>, I think it's fair to say most Bills fans hoped whole-scale change would be the case. Will it all jell fast enough to contend for the playoffs seems to be the only unknown.

I have an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach that this 'dream come true' may be yet another effective PR ruse. Not because I don't believe we've upgraded talent and skill, just that I've had my heart handed to me so often, with last years' brutal collapse still hanging heavy in the air..

Once again, I'm optimistic in the late stages of the off-season :flirt:

Don't forget Walker opened last year at LT. Looks like he will again this year.

"probably" out vs NE?

Also, Langston Walker started at LT like he probably will this year because fat *ss lazy boy Peters wasn't in shape yet-then again did he ever get in shape?.

Really I thought it was only Trent becuase TO is the # 1 WR oon this team not Lee evans!!!!!

Actually.. If TO is considered the #1 receiver, then... Trent Edwards would be the only person starting in his 2008 position.

aren't the number 1 and number 2 receivers both considered starters? Also, I wouldn't automatically say that TO is number 1 above Lee just yet... They're both bona fide number 1 threats imho

That's why I think the opener against New England may be a blessing actually. Bill won't have much tape to prepare for what may be a totally new looking offense.

i'd love to believe that Bellicheat will not be able to plan for our new offense, but as we have seen 16 out of the last 17 times we played them that he always thought faster on his feet than Gregg Williams, Mike Mularkey & Dick Jauron..

will Schonert be able to outsmart Bellicheat? i definitely want to hope so, but i won't be wagering any money on it