Looks like the Patriots found themselves a diamond in

It started back in Super Bowl XXV.

Give Belicheck credit for the Patriots but not for SB 25. Giants had a plan to keep the Bills off the field and they did.

Actually it was genius at cheating plan. Did ya notice how many times play was stopped because some Giants defender was lying on the ground in "obvious pain". Whistle blows, player attended to by staff, coaches scheme and than the player returns a series or few plays later. The K gun wasnt stopped it was stalled to death.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on. chung......are u serious? with the first pick in their draft they get chung and everyone supposed to think hes great because the patriots drfat him. get the hell outta here. if the bills drafted chung everyone would be saying he sucks. screw every part of the cheating patriots.

come on. chung......are u serious? with the first pick in their draft they get chung and everyone supposed to think hes great because the patriots drfat him. get the hell outta here. if the bills drafted chung everyone would be saying he sucks. screw every part of the cheating patriots.

Amen, brother.....

I see that the title of my post is being mimicked in another thread which brings up an interesting thought. Which draft prospect is going to contribute more to their respective team, the Patriots' SS Patrick Chung or the Bills' FS Jairus Byrd?

I see that the title of my post is being mimicked in another thread which brings up an interesting thought. Which draft prospect is going to contribute more to their respective team, the Patriots' SS Patrick Chung or the Bills' FS Jairus Byrd?

I would say Chung as he is not being transitioned from another position. However i think the Bills will RELY on Byrd more then the Pats will RELY on Chung......But wouldnt it be great if we did get the steal of an impact player and the Pats did not?