Sully Chat

BillsNYC

"It looks like Langston Walker is going to start at left tackle. They think he's a better pass blocker than Jason Peters. I don't. But we'll see how Walker holds up at the most important position on the O line. "

Really...the Bills think that Walker is better than Peters at pass blocking. Interesting, considering the success Walker had in the first 4 games, I've always wondered about how much of a drop off there was between Walker and Peter, but never would have publicly stated that Walker was a better pass blocker.

"It looks like Langston Walker is going to start at left tackle. They think he's a better pass blocker than Jason Peters. I don't. But we'll see how Walker holds up at the most important position on the O line. "

Really...the Bills think that Walker is better than Peters at pass blocking. Interesting, considering the success Walker had in the first 4 games, I've always wondered about how much of a drop off there was between Walker and Peter, but never would have publicly stated that Walker was a better pass blocker.

One thing I wonder is..........we hear how peters sucked at all the sacks he let through but I was destroyed mentally as a fan by all the penalities the guy got........

I mean he killed many drives with penalities.........sheesh