Brad Riter Mentions TBD On Air Last Night

Talonz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad Riter is hilarious.

I used to listen to his show at night just because he'd have the hardest time getting anyone to call in so he'd have to find things to do on the air.

The best was when he got a sample of the new turf at the Ralph along with a piece of the old turf. He then got some mice from a local pet store (he asked if he could borrow them and thus didn't actually have to pay for them) and timed them running across the two turfs. The mice on the old turf took 58 seconds. The mice on the new turf took 6 seconds. So Riter announces:

"If these calculations are correct, your Buffalo Bills will be about ten times faster this year on average."

He then went on to describe his attempts to take the mice back to the pet store and return them - only to find out that the workers there were very suspicious and almost wouldn't take them back. So apparently it's easier to borrow mice for free than it is to give them back.

Brad is a good guy, he and Jeremy were most supportive of Bills drafting Willis Mcgahee from moment he was drafted , they were pleading with Bills to Draft Willis moments before he was drafted and cheered loudly when they did. Ever since he like many folks has looked forward to seeing Willis play, not a surprise he would mention he likes Willis on the Wall banner.

Brad has visited here for easily a couple of years, he is not a new visitor.....

Brad is a good guy, he and Jeremy were most supportive of Bills drafting Willis Mcgahee from  moment he was drafted , they were  pleading with Bills to Draft Willis moments before he was drafted and cheered loudly when they did.  Ever since he like many folks has looked forward to seeing Willis play, not a surprise he would mention he likes Willis on the Wall banner.

Brad has visited here for easily a couple of years, he is not a new visitor.....

102796[/snapback]

I would agree - Brad is a good guy + very entertaining. Hearing them on draft day was funny. When they said "the Buffalo Bills pick Willis McGahee", they sounded like a couple of school girls..It was funny :wacko:

I would agree - Brad is a good guy + very entertaining.  Hearing them on draft day was funny.  When they said "the Buffalo Bills pick Willis McGahee", they sounded like a couple of school girls..It was funny :wacko:

102820[/snapback]

I remember that. Hilarious.

Back when I lived in B-Lo, it was all about Howard Simon in the afternoons and Riter at night. That's cool that they'll be on the same station from now on.

I remember that.  Hilarious.

Back when I lived in B-Lo, it was all about Howard Simon in the afternoons and Riter at night.  That's cool that they'll be on the same station from now on.

102885[/snapback]

I'd like to formally thank you for remembering the turf experiment with the borrowed mice. Honestly, I had forgotten, but that was fun.

I'll hang up and listen.

I'd like to formally thank you for remembering the turf experiment with the borrowed mice.  Honestly, I had forgotten, but that was fun.

I'll hang up and listen.

102938[/snapback]

I'll never forgive GR for stopping their internet stream. Well, at least until they start it again. It used to be a hoot when the board monkey would ask me where I was calling from. Always sent to the front of the queue.

I'll never forgive GR for stopping their internet stream.  Well, at least until they start it again.  It used to be a hoot when the board monkey would ask me where I was calling from.  Always sent to the front of the queue.

104110[/snapback]

Where are you from???? What got you sent to the top of the list