Seahawks Leroy Hill LB Free Agent Now!

dutmost

C'mon Russ...I'll forgive you with the reach on the Maybin pick if you can make this happen.. All this talk about him playing OLB is ridiculous.. Maybin cannot play outside linebacker in the NFL, who are we kidding here... He doesn't have the cover skills or the speed to go sideline to sideline. This could be the chance to cash in on a 26 year old stud in his prime.. please..please

C'mon Russ...I'll forgive you with the reach on the Maybin pick if you can make this happen.. All this talk about him playing OLB is ridiculous.. Maybin cannot play outside linebacker in the NFL, who are we kidding here... He doesn't have the cover skills or the speed to go sideline to sideline. This could be the chance to cash in on a 26 year old stud in his prime.. please..please

Well Maybin might be able to play OLB in a 3-4, but certainly not here. On topic though, seeing as Hill was franchised, I assume he'll get some serious coin?

he supposedly wants a 5 year/30 Million.... Probably wishful thinking I know but they came out of left field with the TO deal so who knows what the hell Brandon is thinking.

Well they oughtta have the cap room...one would assume they set some money aside, thinking they'd get a deal done with Peters. OLB might be our biggest need.

What worries me about this is two things, one the team that knows the most about Leroy Hill just released him and the fact that he is going to want big money the cap isn't the problem its just is the juice worth the sq

The bills I think would have to look into it he is a young player who produces better than anyone on your roster by a wide margin at a position of need. If he fell into their lap at a reasonable price than the bill D would start to look nice, not great but much closer to a product you could be at least confident in. No glaring holes but some issues