I just want to...

They were fantastic

Thank you Beast. It's humbling to be standing here accepting this accolade. Of course none of this would be possible without the help and guidance of my personal savior the Lord Jesus Christ. God is Great! Also of course my parents Bill and Kay...Isaac Newton once said "if I have seen farther it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants..." Also my sister Peg and my brother Richard who were always good examples of how to comport myself in the eyes of others. I'd also like to thank my peers without whose support and criticisms I would not have been able to reach this apex in my life. I would also be remiss not to mention the Williamsville School System, The State University College at Buffalo, the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, and all the wonderful academic and professional affiliations with which I've had the privilege of enjoying. Of course in accepting this high honor, it would be a great ommision to not mention the wonderful commercial ventures that have been kind enough to employ and train me throughout life's journey...Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips, Sorrentino's Pizzeria, Mighty Taco, Angelina's Restaurant...

Thank you Beast. It's humbling to be standing here accepting this accolade. Of course none of this would be possible without the help and guidance of my personal savior the Lord Jesus Christ. God is Great! Also of course my parents Bill and Kay...Isaac Newton once said "if I have seen farther it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants..." Also my sister Peg and my brother Richard who were always good examples of how to comport myself in the eyes of others. I'd also like to thank my peers without whose support and criticisms I would not have been able to reach this apex in my life. I would also be remiss not to mention the Williamsville School System, The State University College at Buffalo, the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, and all the wonderful academic and professional affiliations with which I've had the privilege of enjoying. Of course in accepting this high honor, it would be a great ommision to not mention the wonderful commercial ventures that have been kind enough to employ and train me throughout life's journey...Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips, Sorrentino's Pizzeria, Mighty Taco, Angelina's Restaurant...

And dont forget how important all my input was into your success...hahaha...

And dont forget how important all my input was into your success...hahaha...

...in addition one individual is only the product of his peer group. We have an exceptional group of people here at The Stadium Wall, none more exceptional than Alphadawg. He is my muse, my rival and my brother. The Maris to my Mantle, the Ali to my Frasier. No one can achieve great things in life without the competition and rivalry necessary to bring out one's best...Finally in closing...

I'm the first guy to always blame the coaches for sucking. They really do.

Nonetheless, our FO did a damn good job identifying needs, and taking value picks that matched the needs. I loved it, and even though I'm always Mr. Negative, we did a good job this weekend, and it has me excited.

I was going to start a similar thread, but you beat me to it. :thumbsup:

I, too, have to give the FO a nice congratulations. Yeah, they chased DBs late. But, all things considered... we had several big time needs. And each of these areas were addressed with top rated players. Not much more you can really ask for. It'll take few years to know if they made the right selections; but at this point, you have to give them some credit for identifying the needs and trying to address them.

It's also nice to see all the draft pundits on ESPN and NFL Network in agreement that the Bills had one of the best drafts in the league. I know their opinions don't mean much in the final analysis, but it's refreshing none the less to see the Bills talked about favorably on the national scene.

The FO definitely did their job this weekend. I agree. Now, let's hope the coaching staff can do theirs this summer and fall.

...in addition one individual is only the product of his peer group. We have an exceptional group of people here at The Stadium Wall, none more exceptional than Alphadawg. He is my muse, my rival and my brother. The Maris to my Mantle, the Ali to my Frasier. No one can achieve great things in life without the competition and rivalry necessary to bring out one's best...Finally in closing...

:thumbsup::P

Way too many dorks on this wall.