National Football Post- 2nd Day Draft Summary

I still can’t believe TE Shawn Nelson lasted all the way until the fourth round, but he may be the biggest value pick in the entire draft.

Nelson is exactly what the Bills need in the passing game. He has an ability to make plays down the seam and create mismatches all over the field. I expect him to become an impact tight end at the next level.

;)

I still can’t believe TE Shawn Nelson lasted all the way until the fourth round, but he may be the biggest value pick in the entire draft.

Nelson is exactly what the Bills need in the passing game. He has an ability to make plays down the seam and create mismatches all over the field. I expect him to become an impact tight end at the next level.

I still can’t believe TE Shawn Nelson lasted all the way until the fourth round, but he may be the biggest value pick in the entire draft. Nelson is exactly what the Bills need in the passing game. He has an ability to make plays down the seam and create mismatches all over the field. I expect him to become an impact tight end at the next level.

I haven't been that happy about a late round pick in a long time. I'm still not sure how he lasted that late. He ran a 4.5 40, pancaked Maualuga during senior bowl practices, and has excellent hands.

+1 to the front office for this one.

I haven't been that happy about a late round pick in a long time. I'm still not sure how he lasted that late. He ran a 4.5 40, pancaked Maualuga during senior bowl practices, and has excellent hands.

+1 to the front office for this one.

Oh man, I thought it was 70 here but it must be getting ready to snow. Did you really just agreed with a FO decision? I'm very scared now. The end is near. ;)

Oh man, I thought it was 70 here but it must be getting ready to snow. Did you really just agreed with a FO decision? I'm very scared now. The end is near. :thumbsup:

And here I was thinking we'd declared a truce the other day. <_<

Nelson was a stroke of luck, but I'll give credit where credit is due. I figured trading the third would take them out of the running for a TE. And then Cook, et al, began leaving.

They still have a lot of work to do, but draft day is a start.

thats exciting. please be true.