A LOT of Air Time on ESPN

Everyone loves to B word about how their team is disrespected, but one of the constants of draft days has always been ESPN seemingly cutting away every time we are on the clock. Or interviewing Jerry Jones for the 3rd time while our pick is being announced... :unsure::thumbsup:

Not the case at all this year. I think we've gotten more coverage than any other team (maybe save the Jets for the Sanchez pick and the Raiders for Al's scotch-and-soda selections). I think every one of our picks has gotten the little "video highlight bio" and Kiper seems to stop and talk about each one (and like them).

So I don't know how many of you have been watching NFL network instead, but you may have missed the most coverage our Bills have ever gotten from the Bristol crew...

Everyone loves to B word about how their team is disrespected, but one of the constants of draft days has always been ESPN seemingly cutting away every time we are on the clock. Or interviewing Jerry Jones for the 3rd time while our pick is being announced... :unsure::thumbsup:

Not the case at all this year. I think we've gotten more coverage than any other team (maybe save the Jets for the Sanchez pick and the Raiders for Al's scotch-and-soda selections). I think every one of our picks has gotten the little "video highlight bio" and Kiper seems to stop and talk about each one (and like them).

So I don't know how many of you have been watching NFL network instead, but you may have missed the most coverage our Bills have ever gotten from the Bristol crew...

I think ESPN had better coverage this year all the way around. I watched NFL Network yesterday and thought it was pretty horrible coverage for all the teams.