Leroy Hill - Seahawks is now a free agent

Just announced that the Seahawks removed the franchise tag from Leroy Hill... We need to get on the phone ASAP and sign that guy to replace Ellison. Hill is a stud and could you imagine Hill, Poz, and Mitchell... That would be the best LB core in the whole league.

He's definitely a talented LB...And word is the pot he scores is SO good it puts you to sleep!!! While your driving!!!

I've got to get my hands on some of that creeper... :thumbsup:

He's definitely a talented LB...And word is the pot he scores is SO good it puts you to sleep!!! While your driving!!!

I've got to get my hands on some of that creeper... :thumbsup:

In the wake of Buffalo's off-field issues, I'm not sure they're keen on adding a player with issues, despite the talent to play SLB.

Definately something worth exploring. But he didn't sign his $8.3M tender, so he's clearly looking for a big contract. With all these high draft choices, can we even afford to sign him?

Well, we traded away $3.5 million with Peters... and these picks won't be making very much money. I think we could afford him.

Yeah I know we would need to spend some coin on him, but I was thinking with that Peter's money we saved... Yeah a little bit of off field issues, but I don't think it's anything that we couldn't overcome.

Agreed...Bruce fell asleep at an intersection once and he's a 1st ballot HOF'er... :thumbsup:

There is no chance the Bills put up the kind of money he'd be demanding considering his recent off-field issues. They'll be real selective about character after the recent issues with our players. And besides character, they aren't going to pay twice as much for a guy when they can get another option at less than half the price. There are F.A. linebackers, at least three, out there for much less with Tampa 2 experience. It'll be one of those guys.

Just announced that the Seahawks removed the franchise tag from Leroy Hill... We need to get on the phone ASAP and sign that guy to replace Ellison. Hill is a stud and could you imagine Hill, Poz, and Mitchell... That would be the best LB core in the whole league.

???.......I'd say the 12th best--but thats still good..Lets get him