Official Appology to Mr. Wilson

Ill be the 1st to admit that I was one who was PISSED we kept DICK (and still am)

BUT...

Mr Wilson OBVIOUSLY made a mistake he couldnt get out of by extending DICKS contract BUT he is making up for it by assisting in the building of a better team (on paper at least)

Were sorry MR. Wilson! We LOVE you again! :worthy::unsure:

Everybody makes mistakes right?

We have a better chance of winning in the trenches now. Large / mean men have decided that their only pleasure is to inflict pain on the field because the same action is jail on the street, gotta love that.

We have a better chance of winning in the trenches now.

If I had to pick the most frustrating aspect of this team over the past decade, that would be exactly it. We don't any more of these warm weather primadonnas who complain and B word about the snow, the lack of a night life, etc. We need some big fuggin grizzly, nasty, tough-as-nails sumbitches who know how to grind out wins. Many of the players we've drafted over the last ten years simply don't fit the Buffalo mentality, and it's good to see that they've made an effort this draft in correcting that. I'm sick and tired of getting biatch slapped by the other teams in our division, particularly NE. Enough already. I hope this is the beginning of a return to Buffalo Bills football the way it was meant to be.

If I had to pick the most frustrating aspect of this team over the past decade, that would be exactly it. We don't any more of these warm weather primadonnas who complain and B word about the snow, the lack of a night life, etc. We need some big fuggin grizzly, nasty, tough-as-nails sumbitches who know how to grind out wins. Many of the players we've drafted over the last ten years simply don't fit the Buffalo mentality, and it's good to see that they've made an effort this draft in correcting that. I'm sick and tired of getting biatch slapped by the other teams in our division, particularly NE. Enough already. I hope this is the beginning of a return to Buffalo Bills football the way it was meant to be.

I've been thinking the same thing for a few years. The team should take advantage of our home field. Lately we haven't. Remember when it was a given that the fish would lose here in December?

Bravo to a perfect post! :worthy:

Wood was born in Cincinnatti. How's that for "blue collar?" He knows what cold is, and he is a beast.

Look, there is more work to be done. This team desperately needs OTs and DTs. Still, as you said, drafting these guys might just be a step towards building a team that is suited for its climate and most of all, its fans. A key free agent or 2 and another DL/OL based draft, and we are looking at an entirely different football team.

PS: We will never know, but I would be my a$$ that Pittsburgh would have selected Wood if he was there at 32.

I've been thinking the same thing for a few years. The team should take advantage of our home field. Lately we haven't. Remember when it was a given that the fish would lose here in December?

Exactly....we don't play in a dome....we don't play in a warm climate....we play in the RALPH, BABY!!! Teams should come in there trembling in anticipation of the ass kicking they're about to endure. Instead, teams come in and just beat our ass at the line of scrimmage and break us down. I'm sick of that crap.

You mean back before we started playing our December home games in a dome?

Wood was born in Cincinnatti. How's that for "blue collar?" He knows what cold is, and he is a beast.

Look, there is more work to be done. This team desperately needs OTs and DTs. Still, as you said, drafting these guys might just be a step towards building a team that is suited for its climate and most of all, its fans. A key free agent or 2 and another DL/OL based draft, and we are looking at an entirely different football team.

PS: We will never know, but I would be my a$$ that Pittsburgh would have selected Wood if he was there at 32.

think you're right - this guy sure liked him...

link

Right on, Bill! If it were up to me, I'd be picking as many players from the cold weather conferences as possible. I don't know how Maybin will turn out, but what I wanted for our first pick was someone 1) from a cold weather conference, and 2) who was a front seven impact player. Check, and check. I'm sick of undersized and/or selfish players from "the U", I'm sick of West Coast QBs who can't play in cold weather, and I'm sick of watching us get beat in the trenches.

And I totally agree about Wood....I've been reading a lot about both Oline guys we drafted since yesterday, and I'm excited about how much better our line could be. I love that he's from Cincy, and I hope we find a few more guys today who were raised in the elements and can help this team de-pussify itself.

GO BILLS!!!!

Right on, Bill! If it were up to me, I'd be picking as many players from the cold weather conferences as possible. I don't know how Maybin will turn out, but what I wanted for our first pick was someone 1) from a cold weather conference, and 2) who was a front seven impact player. Check, and check. I'm sick of undersized and/or selfish players from "the U", I'm sick of West Coast QBs who can't play in cold weather, and I'm sick of watching us get beat in the trenches.

And I totally agree about Wood....I've been reading a lot about both Oline guys we drafted since yesterday, and I'm excited about how much better our line could be. I love that he's from Cincy, and I hope we find a few more guys today who were raised in the elements and can help this team de-pussify itself.

GO BILLS!!!!

Let's just hope Wood and Levitre play!