Cardinals want a second for boldin

Zona

Anquan Boldin would give us a dynamic offense this year, and make us potent in years to come after TO leaves. The man is a proven player, and will help this team more than a TE picked at the same spot.

BTW--- I saw the report on local news here in PHX last night, so I dont have a link...

OOPs, missed the other thread on subject. Mods please delete....

Anquan Boldin would give us a dynamic offense this year, and make us potent in years to come after TO leaves. The man is a proven player, and will help this team more than a TE picked at the same spot.

BTW--- I saw the report on local news here in PHX last night, so I dont have a link...

How come no one else wants him? We might have the best WR corp in the league, so I don't know why we would go after him when WR-needy teams aren't.

Ok I have a plan... Let's hope that Crabtree falls to 11 so that we can draft him. But DONT stop there: then, we can send our 2nd rounder to AZ for Boldin! That way we'll have Evans, Owens, Boldin, Crabtree, Reed, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson, and Jenkins all on the roster!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :P

Ok I have a plan... Let's hope that Crabtree falls to 11 so that we can draft him. But DONT stop there: then, we can send our 2nd rounder to AZ for Boldin! That way we'll have Evans, Owens, Boldin, Crabtree, Reed, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson, and Jenkins all on the roster!!

And even if that happened, there would still be people here swearing up and down that we could never let go of Reed, Parrish, or Stevie Johnson.