Great Opportunity for Bills Fans

Criticism I can handle when it is time after a job is done. This is just pure venom to degrade me. Again I am not one to get all angry or want to argue or fight. I spent 12 years fighting in Military, 5 years fighting as a cop, 2 years listening to arguments as a family counselor, and now work for Head Start serving the best I can the low income families that have thier own share of fights to deal with. I come on these boards for my release to feel good about the Buffalo Bills. that is my get away. So I dont need this from you.

Bump yes and I will continue to do so till May 15th. then I will sift through all the entries and see who the 50 will be. And so you know this is an idea myself and two other posters from another board talked about 2 years ago and had nothing to do with the 50th. But it just makes sinse for me to add that here and to start the book now because if they move or become another team after Mr. Wilson dies I as a fan can say I did this for our team in the end. that is my reasoning brother. And you can keep attacking me because of all your experience in the field, well I say good for you and your experience, and all the boards and committees you work with, but I am 44 years old and love my Buffalo Bills, and am going to continue to post or bump or what ever else. Even though now you have already damaged the positives of this thread. Do us all a favor and go heckle a priest or something else you love doing.

:thumbsup:

Good luck with your book, I don't get to many games any more, but I might be able to come up with

something, I'll search my dimly lit memory, I like the idea, I wouldn't let anybody dampen your enthusiam.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

Good luck with your book, I don't get to many games any more, but I might be able to come up with

something, I'll search my dimly lit memory, I like the idea, I wouldn't let anybody dampen your enthusiam.

Thank you Cookiemonster. Gods Speed, and I will be looking forward to your entry.

Nope. Anyone can write a book. Just don't expect me to respect it if it is tossed together.

Who asked you to respect it? I prefer to read something first, then make a decision. Some of my favorite tunes were written by drunken idiots, while taking a crap.

Who asked you to respect it? I prefer to read something first, then make a decision. Some of my favorite tunes were written by drunken idiots, while taking a crap.

Good point. I have some good fans already contributing but want as many as I can so I can choose 50 of them. I have one that is actually representing the Ball Burglar as well. Very Cool.

Criticism I can handle when it is time after a job is done. This is just pure venom to degrade me. Again I am not one to get all angry or want to argue or fight. I spent 12 years fighting in Military, 5 years fighting as a cop, 2 years listening to arguments as a family counselor, and now work for Head Start serving the best I can the low income families that have thier own share of fights to deal with. I come on these boards for my release to feel good about the Buffalo Bills. that is my get away. So I dont need this from you.

Bump yes and I will continue to do so till May 15th. then I will sift through all the entries and see who the 50 will be. And so you know this is an idea myself and two other posters from another board talked about 2 years ago and had nothing to do with the 50th. But it just makes sinse for me to add that here and to start the book now because if they move or become another team after Mr. Wilson dies I as a fan can say I did this for our team in the end. that is my reasoning brother. And you can keep attacking me because of all your experience in the field, well I say good for you and your experience, and all the boards and committees you work with, but I am 44 years old and love my Buffalo Bills, and am going to continue to post or bump or what ever else. Even though now you have already damaged the positives of this thread. Do us all a favor and go heckle a priest or something else you love doing.

Damn. You sure went a long way to tell him "Leave me alone". :)

When are you going to be on Oprah's book club, or will you be helping out Dr. Phil with a troubled couple? :lol:

Damn. You sure went a long way to tell him "Leave me alone". :)

When are you going to be on Oprah's book club, or will you be helping out Dr. Phil with a troubled couple? :lol:

Kinda wordy huh? LOL

Well he wouldnt quit and I am not after a NY Times Best seller lol so Oprah is safe. Dr. Phil is a good idea :lol: he might just have me committed. Just hope it is after I get the book published.

Gods Speed.

Kinda wordy huh? LOL

Well he wouldnt quit and I am not after a NY Times Best seller lol so Oprah is safe. Dr. Phil is a good idea :) he might just have me committed. Just hope it is after I get the book published.

Gods Speed.

Don't you think some of his criticisms are warranted?

Don't you think some of his criticisms are warranted?

OK

If I sat on the boards or associations he does and approve or disapprove what ever all the time (if that is what he does) then I can see where his agitation comes from.

But I dont see any criticisms per say but attacks and negitive assumptions. And really I dont want to argue, I would rather leave than to try and prove my validity in goals and aspirations.

But then if I leave, people that do that kind of thing wins. A catch 22 for me. Again I have been as forth coming as I can and dont believe any of the negitives on here are warranted. Now if I came on here and began bragging that I am so cool and the best author of all times, and all you peasants can be a part of a huge project. Then it would be different. But I didnt. I hope you understand and can also stay positive here.

OK

If I sat on the boards or associations he does and approve or disapprove what ever all the time (if that is what he does) then I can see where his agitation comes from.

But I dont see any criticisms per say but attacks and negitive assumptions. And really I dont want to argue, I would rather leave than to try and prove my validity in goals and aspirations.

But then if I leave, people that do that kind of thing wins. A catch 22 for me. Again I have been as forth coming as I can and dont believe any of the negitives on here are warranted. Now if I came on here and began bragging that I am so cool and the best author of all times, and all you peasants can be a part of a huge project. Then it would be different. But I didnt. I hope you understand and can also stay positive here.

Hey, I was just helping you bump this thread 4 or 5 more times, relax. :)

• 1 month later...

Honestly one of my best Bills Backers Tailgate parties was at a Detroit game in Detroit. The Bills fans took over a huge parking lot to the North of the parking garage and there had to be 500 Bills fans camping, grilling, throwing footballs, displaying banners, painting each other and walking around in a makeshift Bills parade with almost anything you could think of. I ate and drank so much before the game (as did everyone else) that I couldn't eat a bite in the staduim!!!