First round prediction

nodnarb

No matter who the Bills take at 11 and 28, about half of the fans on this board will post endlessly about what a joke each pick was. How they would have picked This Guy instead, or traded down and taken That Guy. At least 50 guys on this board will be furious, and they'll post about eighty-eight times each tomorrow, each post being only a slight variation of the previous post. The flood protection script will spare us a FEW eyeball rollers, but alas, it won't be enough.

No matter who the Bills take at 11 and 28, about half of the fans on this board will post endlessly about what a joke each pick was. How they would have picked This Guy instead, or traded down and taken That Guy. At least 50 guys on this board will be furious, and they'll post about eighty-eight times each tomorrow, each post being only a slight variation of the previous post. The flood protection script will spare us a FEW eyeball rollers, but alas, it won't be enough.

Yes, but no more mock drafts or the ever increasing "trading up" posts..... :thumbsup:

I should add to the prediction that some of the commentary will be well considered thoughts of fine, esteemed gentlemen.

By the way, from the couch, I'll say it's going to be either Pettigrew, Ayers, or Oher at 11, and either Barwin, Mack, or Britton at 28, depending on 11.

Sleeper OTs for the 2nd, possibly even 3rd: Fenuki Tupou, Sebastian Vollmer.

Something about Ayers is really intriguing to me. His highlights are, to me, the most impressive of the DEs, and his interviews/personality is above and beyond the others mentioned at 11.

my $0.02

Something about Ayers is really intriguing to me. His highlights are, to me, the most impressive of the DEs, and his interviews/personality is above and beyond the others mentioned at 11.

Yeah, I really think Ayers is a rarity in that he can come in and immediately make an impact against the run. The kid had 15.5 tackles for loss last year. He seems like he's becoming a better pass rusher as time goes on and can develop on that front. Looks like a solid all-around defensive end.

And yes, you're absolutely right about the bickering. Its only natural that an armchair GM should know better than an NFL College Scouting department. :thumbsup: