Will there be an official post your predictions thread?

Billsguy

actually, this is the first time since I started reading this board(02) that someone hasn't made a TBD draft pinned...It used to be they would set up 32 of the posters to each take 1 team and mock a 7 round draft for there team...odd that no-one has done that this year...the closest they got to it this year is SDS's draft pool.

actually, this is the first time since I started reading this board(02) that someone hasn't made a TBD draft pinned...It used to be they would set up 32 of the posters to each take 1 team and mock a 7 round draft for there team...odd that no-one has done that this year...the closest they got to it this year is SDS's draft pool.

link

(It was only 3 rounds.)

ahh ok..I usually see a few posts on this forum and then its moved to college..lol..I didnt see anything on it this year at all, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it.

yeah, for some reason it was all over on the college forum this time - r. rich was very good about posting it's location and polls of who the bills should draft on this main forum tho.