WGR Tailgate @ Hammers NO MORE

Hammer,

I have never told you this before...but since you went ahead and started a thread I will......

I consider you just as big a icon as Pinto Ron (which is very large in my eyes) it is folks like you and your establishment that make and add to the aura that is the Buffalo Bills.....to me folks like you are just as important as the bills themselves......

2 things I swear I am going to do before I die.....visit your establishment and eat off Pinto Rons car.....

102416[/snapback]

Man, you have low standards. The Bro will only get a swelled head...in more ways than one.

Guest Jackson

Wow, all those posts are now gone, what gives?

Man, you have low standards. The Bro will only get a swelled head...in more ways than one.

102948[/snapback]

Guest Jackson

Is that the rule here, you have ot log in to post? Is it also the rule that you can not speak your mind or have a take on a subject? I didnt attack anyone, didnt swear, didnt spam just posted an opinion, why did you delete my posts?

I suggest you log in if you're going to sling some stevestojan.

103306[/snapback]

Is that the rule here, you have ot log in to post? Is it also the rule that you can not speak your mind or have a take on a subject? I didnt attack anyone, didnt swear, didnt spam just posted an opinion, why did you delete my posts?

103309[/snapback]

it certainly was interpreted as an attack by myself and several people who reported your posts. Knock it off. IF you have something to confront someone about log in and take responsibility.