chicago bears

Mopreme

Can someone tell me why the bears get 5 prime time games this upcoming season? They suck.They had good amount last season too. Whoever devised the schedule should be taken out back and clubbed over the head with a billy club.

Can someone tell me why the bears get 5 prime time games this upcoming season? They suck.They had good amount last season too. Whoever devised the schedule should be taken out back and clubbed over the head with a billy club.

TV ratings. The Bears have a LOT of fans.

Jay Cutler

TV ratings. The Bears have a LOT of fans.

Do they though? I've never personally known any Bears fans outside of Chicago. The usual suspects are Green Bay, Oakland, Pats*, Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins.

Do they though? I've never personally known any Bears fans outside of Chicago. The usual suspects are Green Bay, Oakland, Pats*, Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins.

Down here in Fla there are MORE Bears Fans than any other Team from outside the State, & there are PLENTY in Chicago, the rest of the State of Illinois, Indiana & Michigan.