The NFL Draft's "B.S. detector"

"Some people, you can take their assessment and run with it," says Prisco, who has the Dolphins bypassing Florida receiver Percy Harvin to take Northern Illinois defensive end Larry English. "Others, you've got to look at it for what it is and who's doing it. They might just be some kid in his garage doing it, and that's not to say he can't make an assessment, because everybody has an opinion and the NFL scouts - who act like they know everything - they miss as much as anybody.''

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/con...18nfldraft.html

Great stuff.

Boylhart and TheHuddleReport.com have it on numerous prospects, despite contrary opinions to the rest of the scouting world.

I think Sports Illustrated did an article about him a year or so back.

There truly has been allot of BS on this board lately. :lol:

"Some people, you can take their assessment and run with it," says Prisco, who has the Dolphins bypassing Florida receiver Percy Harvin to take Northern Illinois defensive end Larry English. "Others, you've got to look at it for what it is and who's doing it. They might just be some kid in his garage doing it, and that's not to say he can't make an assessment, because everybody has an opinion and the NFL scouts - who act like they know everything - they miss as much as anybody.''

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/con...18nfldraft.html

:lol:

..""I think the mock drafts are the greatest thing in the world, because it does more than anything we could ever do to promote the draft," says former Dallas Cowboys player personnel director Gil Brandt, who will analyze the draft for Sirius NFL Radio."

Barnum Rules! :beer:

I don't know what that means.

Dude. All the mocks that Bills fans have posted here for the last three months. They're Bullshiit. Thing arent what they seem, thats all. That was the gist of the article. There is no science to it. Did you read the article?

Dude. All the mocks that Bills fans have posted here for the last three months. They're Bullshiit. Thing arent what they seem, thats all. That was the gist of the article. There is no science to it. Did you read the article?

Yes. I wasn't sure if you were talking about me.

There truly has been allot of BS on this board lately. :worthy:

Lately!! :lol:

Mine aren't!! :)

Here's a page with three guesses for Buffalo.

11 Bills

DE Everette Brown Florida St 42%

LB Rey Maualuga USC 20%

OT Michael Oher Mississippi 12%

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that they don't choose any of those.