YouTube Music Time Again

Chef Jim

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on AB tickets up here next month. But I'm sorry they're just not quite the same without Dickey.

Here's the last clip. If you have time watch the whole show, pretty good. Not sure if Dickey will join them in Oakland, but I doubt it. Did anyone see them at the Beacon? It sounded like a who's who of music every night which is not what I'm looking for. To tell you the truth I'd rather have Betts than Clapton come out and play like he did in NYC>

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on AB tickets up here next month. But I'm sorry they're just not quite the same without Dickey.

Here's the last clip. If you have time watch the whole show, pretty good. Not sure if Dickey will join them in Oakland, but I doubt it. Did anyone see them at the Beacon? It sounded like a who's who of music every night which is not what I'm looking for. To tell you the truth I'd rather have Betts than Clapton come out and play like he did in NYC>

My buddy and his with (who live in SF) saw then at the Beacon in NYC recently. Derek Trucks was on guitar with them (as well as Haynes). Word is they were outstanding. Very little chit-chat (the way I like it)...just playin.

Too bad Chuck Leavell isn't with them, now.

I love this version of this song:

Another great one:

John Butler Trio- Ocean