My last Bills mock draft

1st round( pick 11)- Michael Oher OT Missisippi. I really am starting to think that Oher will be the guy at 11 for the Bills if they stay put.

1st round( pick 28)- Alex Mack C/G California. This guy will come right in and start and will be an anchor on the O-line for years.

2nd round- Lawrence Sidbury DE Richmond. Unless Barwin is still on the board I think this will be the pick. I Really like his size at 6-2 266 lbs. He will come right in and give the Bills a solid pass rushing DE.

3rd round- James Casey TE Rice. Good pass catcher and a solid kid from what I have read. He will come in and compete with Fine and Schouman for the starting TE spot.

4th round- Jason Williams OLB Western Illinois. Very fast LB who has played in cold weather. Should come in and beat out Ellison for the starting OLB position.

4th round- Sammie Lee Hill DT Stillman College. Should fit nicely in the DL rotation and could give Mccargo some competition for a spot in the DL rotaton. Good size at 6-4 329 lbs. Good run stuffer.

5th round- Louis Vasquez OG Texas Tech. Large G at 6-5 330 lbs who will provide solid depth on the O-line.

6th round- Morgan Trent CB Michigan. Will compete with Dustin Fox for ST playing time. Possible 6th CB on roster.

7th round- Anthony Scirrotto SS Penn State. Good playmaker who had 13 career INT's at Penn State. May compete with Bryan Scott for playing time if he makes the roster. Possible practice squad player.

I like it too, although my ideal draft is different I would be fine with yours. I like larry english alot, his 32 sacks in 4 years shows hes a good pass rushing LB, and could fill two holes for us. Ive been the one saying e brown all year at 11, but LT is a much bigger need now and a lot of people are finding holes in Browns game.

I like it too, although my ideal draft is different I would be fine with yours. I like larry english alot, his 32 sacks in 4 years shows hes a good pass rushing LB, and could fill two holes for us. Ive been the one saying e brown all year at 11, but LT is a much bigger need now and a lot of people are finding holes in Browns game.

LT is a need but I don't think Oher is the answer, especially not immediately. I would rather have an immediate starter like Pettigrew or Cushing.

I like it, I'm a big fan of Vasquez, the guy is just an absolute beast. Plus, nobody has more experience at pass blocking in the entire draft.

I just finalized my own mock draft, I didnt do a "best case scenario" situation, I put it together thinking thats what the Bills WOULD do. So sadly, there are some questionable picks (like Ayers at #11).

I just feel thats what they are going to do.

I like it, I'm a big fan of Vasquez, the guy is just an absolute beast. Plus, nobody has more experience at pass blocking in the entire draft.

I just finalized my own mock draft, I didnt do a "best case scenario" situation, I put it together thinking thats what the Bills WOULD do. So sadly, there are some questionable picks (like Ayers at #11).

I just feel thats what they are going to do.

I wish you were doing the drafting and Free agent signing for the Bills. Your draft and signing Keiaho and Tauscher would be awesome.

1st round( pick 11)- Michael Oher OT Missisippi. I really am starting to think that Oher will be the guy at 11 for the Bills if they stay put.

1st round( pick 28)- Alex Mack C/G California. This guy will come right in and start and will be an anchor on the O-line for years.

2nd round- Lawrence Sidbury DE Richmond. Unless Barwin is still on the board I think this will be the pick. I Really like his size at 6-2 266 lbs. He will come right in and give the Bills a solid pass rushing DE.

3rd round- James Casey TE Rice. Good pass catcher and a solid kid from what I have read. He will come in and compete with Fine and Schouman for the starting TE spot.

4th round- Jason Williams OLB Western Illinois. Very fast LB who has played in cold weather. Should come in and beat out Ellison for the starting OLB position.

4th round- Sammie Lee Hill DT Stillman College. Should fit nicely in the DL rotation and could give Mccargo some competition for a spot in the DL rotaton. Good size at 6-4 329 lbs. Good run stuffer.

5th round- Louis Vasquez OG Texas Tech. Large G at 6-5 330 lbs who will provide solid depth on the O-line.

6th round- Morgan Trent CB Michigan. Will compete with Dustin Fox for ST playing time. Possible 6th CB on roster.

7th round- Anthony Scirrotto SS Penn State. Good playmaker who had 13 career INT's at Penn State. May compete with Bryan Scott for playing time if he makes the roster. Possible practice squad player.

I like it but if we agree on Michael Oher that means the Bills will probably take Michael Jenkins