EVERETTE BROWN

I dont understand the height thing either. Take a ruler and measure out 2 inches on a piece of paper. Then someone please explain to me why that miniscule difference in how tall someone is means they are going to be significantly worse than someone taller.

I've watched him from the stands the past 2.5 years and the guy is explosive as hell and would be a welcomed addition to our lack of a pass rush.

Very true. I don't care if he's 5'5". The guy flat out gets to the quaterback.

Oh and Ramius that pic and description is hilarious.

Supposedly the nfl likes taller DE is because they can both swap down passes and disturb the passing game with his arms, but also it is assumed a taller guy can put on more weight without it affecting his game speed; because they are afraid at 250's weight the small guys won't be able to be 3 down linemen, won't be able to hold thier own against the run.

I, too, like E. Brown. I think Freeney works in Indy, and the Bills see themselves as having a similar defense, and admire Indy's success.

I've seen those highlights a few times before. Did anybody see how he stays home on reverses and misdirections? Our DE's would have been right where the other team wanted them on those plays. It looks like he plays smart and knows the game.

They obviously don't show his bad plays against the run but he did pretty good from what I saw.

I've seen those highlights a few times before. Did anybody see how he stays home on reverses and misdirections? Our DE's would have been right where the other team wanted them on those plays. It looks like he plays smart and knows the game.

They obviously don't show his bad plays against the run but he did pretty good from what I saw.

FSU's defense tended to over pursue as a whole last year, so it was tough to tell what Everette was doing on those specific plays.

just watched his highlight reel on youtube and he does look good

ps. do not draft the VTech left tackle!

Brown looks good, but you got to wonder about the level of the competition he's going up against? The left tackles for Wake and Maryland just may not be very good either.

Mark me down a someone who thinks Everette Brown is the best pass rusher in this draft.

By all accounts (or lies) he appears to be slipping in this draft.

I would love to add him to the Bills, and it seems like a pick in the 20's will get it done.( though, of course 28 is really pushing it)

Jeebus, Brown looks really good in those videos. I actually thought the most impressive clip was when he recovered that fumble, not just for the heads up recovery, but watch him fight through a double team with that swim move to put himself in that position...thats crazy.

If we go DE at #11, I'd love it to be Brown.