27 Indy Evander Hood DT43 Missouri

28 Buffalo Robert Ayers DE43 Tennessee

29 NY Giants Larry English OLB34 Northern Illinois

30 Tennessee Chris Wells RBF Ohio State

31 Arizona Percy Harvin WRF Florida

32 Pittsburgh Max Unger OG Oregon

Michael Johnson/Everette Brown at 11

Britton at 28

I agree with your opinion. Britton is the exact opposite of Peters and will make the team better. He may not have Peter's talent, but I think He will do well. I also think they should get Alex Mack, Max Unger or Eric Wood with the 43nd pick and Chase Coffman with the 75th pick.

It is already been reported that the Browns are looking to take Crabtree or Sanchez at 5. Why would they go CB all of the sudden?

Crabtree will be of the draft board (Seattle) and what will the Browns do with three QBs. Are they trading Anderson or Quinn?

1 Detroit Aaron Curry ILB Wake Forest

2 St Louis Jason Smith OT Baylor

3 KC Brian Orakpo OLB34 Texas

4 Seattle Michael Crabtree WRF Texas Tech

5 Cleveland Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio State

6 Cincinnati Eugene Monroe OT Virginia

7 Oakland Jeremy Maclin WRF Missouri

8 Jack BJ Raji DT43 Boston College

9 Green Bay Everette Brown OLB34 Florida State

10 SF Mark Sanchez QB USC

11 Buffalo Andre Smith OT Alabama

12 Denver Tyson Jackson DE34 LSU

13 Wash Michael Oher OT Mississippi

14 NO Rey Maualuga ILB USC

15 Houston Matthew Stafford QB Georgia

16 San Diego Darrius Heyward-Bey WRF Maryland

17 NY Jets Brian Cushing OLB43 USC

18 Denver James Laurinaitis ILB Ohio State

19 TB Peria Jerry DT43 Mississippi

20 Detroit Eben Britton OT Arizona

21 Philly Knowshon Moreno RBF Georgia

22 Minnesota Darius Butler CB Connecticut

23 Cheaters Clay Matthews OLB34 USC

24 Atlanta Aaron Maybin OLB43 Penn State

25 Miami Vontae Davis CB Illinois

26 Baltimore Michael Johnson OLB34 Georgia Tech

27 Indy Evander Hood DT43 Missouri

28 Buffalo Robert Ayers DE43 Tennessee

29 NY Giants Larry English OLB34 Northern Illinois

30 Tennessee Chris Wells RBF Ohio State

31 Arizona Percy Harvin WRF Florida

32 Pittsburgh Max Unger OG Oregon

I like this, though seems unlikely Smith wuld drop to 11 or Ayers to 28. On other hand, Oher should be there at 11 and Connor Barwin at 28. I'd like that combo too. Then a tight end in the 2nd.

What do you think of this Scenario:

1. a) Clay Matthews OLB

1. b) Alex Mack/ Eric Wood C/OG

2.) Lawrence Sidbury Jr. DE

3.) Chase Coffman TE

I would love that draft.

Or if we go OT with the 11th Pick

1a.) Oher/Smith

1.b) Any USC linebacker/ Barwin

2.) Lawrence Sidbury Jr.

3.) Chase Coffman

What do you think of this Scenario:

1. a) Clay Matthews OLB

1. b) Alex Mack/ Eric Wood C/OG

2.) Lawrence Sidbury Jr. DE

3.) Chase Coffman TE

I would love that draft.

Or if we go OT with the 11th Pick

1a.) Oher/Smith

1.b) Any USC linebacker/ Barwin

2.) Lawrence Sidbury Jr.

3.) Chase Coffman

I like a hybrid of the two a little better. I honestly don't think that Cushing OR Matthews is our answer at the WLB position. Neither are particularly good at dropping into coverage, they're better at rushing the passer. Unfortunately, with Mitchell, we already have an OLB who's good at putting his head down and rushing the QB and just decent at dropping into a zone. I also don't think that we necessarily need a 1st round talent to replace Ellison either. Maybe a 2nd, maybe a 3rd. I think guys like OSU's Marcus Freeman and South Florida's Tyrone McKenzie would be more than suitable replacements and good fits for our system, and should be available in the 3rd round. That would allow for something like this:

1a. Oher

1b. Johnson/other DE/Pettigrew

2. TE or DE if we went Oher, Pettigrew

3. OLB (Freeman, McKenzie)

Don't rule out the Bills trading the 11th. The buzz on Sanchez is heating up and they are in a great position sitting in front of Denver and Washington.

With four picks on day one they could fill holes at DE, LB, OL and TE. There is depth at all positons.

Don't rule out the Bills trading the 11th. The buzz on Sanchez is heating up and they are in a great position sitting in front of Denver and Washington.

With four picks on day one they could fill holes at DE, LB, OL and TE. There is depth at all positons.

I think Sanchez will be gone before #11......as long as the Bills get one of the top 4 offensive tackles and a defensive end!!!

You want replace one lazy OT with another? Geez...

If the Bills draft Andre Smith I might vomit and sleep through the games this season.

I agree with your opinion. Britton is the exact opposite of Peters and will make the team better. He may not have Peter's talent, but I think He will do well. I also think they should get Alex Mack, Max Unger or Eric Wood with the 43nd pick and Chase Coffman with the 75th pick.

At least Britton will be working his azz off!!

I like a hybrid of the two a little better. I honestly don't think that Cushing OR Matthews is our answer at the WLB position. Neither are particularly good at dropping into coverage, they're better at rushing the passer. Unfortunately, with Mitchell, we already have an OLB who's good at putting his head down and rushing the QB and just decent at dropping into a zone. I also don't think that we necessarily need a 1st round talent to replace Ellison either. Maybe a 2nd, maybe a 3rd. I think guys like OSU's Marcus Freeman and South Florida's Tyrone McKenzie would be more than suitable replacements and good fits for our system, and should be available in the 3rd round. That would allow for something like this:

1a. Oher

1b. Johnson/other DE/Pettigrew

2. TE or DE if we went Oher, Pettigrew

3. OLB (Freeman, McKenzie)

Cushing an injury waiting to happen. Matthews would be ok.

Here's the guys I wouldn't draft any time any how any way.

Andre Smith :rolleyes: Mike Williams Mach 2

Michael Oher seems too risky.

Those are the guys off the top of my head.

Andre Smith :P Mike Williams Mach 2

I completely agree. Why would any Bills fan want Smith after what we went through with Fat Mike. Smith has bust written all over him.

Here are just a few reasons:

*Smith not only had a poor combine but it was reported that the reason was he didn't work out in preparation for it. WHAT?

*Not only that, when he realized the mistake he made by not being prepared he just left the combine abruptly. WHAT(again)?

*It was reported that he bombed on his pro day, which I normally would not put too much stock in but considering his combine problems, well...

The kid shows all the signs of being lazy. YEAH that's the guy I want! :rolleyes:

If we draft Lazy Andre with anything other then our 3rd or lower then I will have completely lost all faith in our drafting abilities.

neither Denver or Washington will be drafting a QB in round 1.

I completely agree. Why would any Bills fan want Smith after what we went through with Fat Mike. Smith has bust written all over him.

Here are just a few reasons:

*Smith not only had a poor combine but it was reported that the reason was he didn't work out in preparation for it. WHAT?

*Not only that, when he realized the mistake he made by not being prepared he just left the combine abruptly. WHAT(again)?

*It was reported that he bombed on his pro day, which I normally would not put too much stock in but considering his combine problems, well...

The kid shows all the signs of being lazy. YEAH that's the guy I want! :rolleyes:

If we draft Lazy Andre with anything other then our 3rd or lower then I will have completely lost all faith in our drafting abilities.

you have faith now ??

based on what ?

must be those deals where we overpaid to pick players that would have been available at our original spot