Has any of the FA's picked up cost us any draft picks??

SKOOBY

Not trying to be a smart butt here but if they are Free Agent pick ups, who would we have to give (or TRADE) draft picks to?

I think that's the point. The Bills have picked up some guys without having to expend draft picks. I wonder how the loss of Crowell, Greer, Preston, Fowler and probably others I can't think of right now will affect the comp picks for 2010? The Bills have signed Hangartner, Florence and TO. It might be a wash again.

??

If no, let's give Russ some credit.

Actually YES in a different way....

The Bills were supposed to trade away Dockery to the Lions in Free Agency, but Russ and his co-workers failed to file the trade papers in time before the 4p.m deadline....I believe it was going to be a 4th rounder....We did effectively give up a 4th rounder in that deal, especially a deal that Dockery even agreed to and went to Detroit for a physical.

Actually YES in a different way....

The Bills were supposed to trade away Dockery to the Lions in Free Agency, but Russ and his co-workers failed to file the trade papers in time before the 4p.m deadline....I believe it was going to be a 4th rounder....We did effectively give up a 4th rounder in that deal, especially a deal that Dockery even agreed to and went to Detroit for a physical.

It was going to be a 7th rounder. No loss IMO