OT- similar to 'CHEFS' in the endzone

eSJayDee

I think that's because nearly 59,000,000 people went to the polls to say that they DID want him to be president again...  Therefore, he remains.

I don't get your complaint  :P  :blink:

CW

99951[/snapback]

His compaint is that democracy sucks if his guy doesn't win. Typical attitude from the hot pockets crowd.

His compaint is that democracy sucks if his guy doesn't win.  Typical attitude from the hot pockets crowd.

100293[/snapback]

yep. that's me. I was the first one to say that I didn't want Bush to win, but it was time for Kerry to concede. You really have me pinpointed, don't ya?

I love how all of you guys can't help the process, can't try to educate anyone, and can't give your opinion. You all just wait to jump on someone who doesn't have the same view and say such deep things as "the hot pockets crowd". Yeah, you're really gonna make points doing that... . . .

Add back in about 5,000,000 + people have the ballets tossed out or  not counted  plus all the folks who for some reason had to vote for Nader and it is not such a mandate.

The bottom line is that my 401k still sucks. Gas prices have gone up 50%.  We are spending billions on war on terror that can never be "won"  while our schools are severely underfunded.  The federal budget is in such a huge deficit it will soon effect social security and medicare.  Stem cell research is deemed immoral since it costs unborn fetus "lives" while thousands are sent to die in Iraq.

So, how again IS Bush good for this country.  :P

100032[/snapback]

He is good for all of us rich folks ,according to all you losers :blink::w00t:

Haha.

Tell me that if I had voted for someone else, it would not be a waste of a vote. Tell me that. Would ANYTHING have changed? No.

I live in Wisconsin and voted for Bush. If I hadn't voted, nothing would have changed either... Don't hear me complaining though.

The TRUTH is, the way it is now, there are ONLY TWO CANDIDATES. Even when there was a third that got quite a bit of attention (and votes), he was only in the spotlight because he was a multibillionaire and could afford to fund his campaign against the juggernauts that are the DNC and the RNC.

Tell that to Jesse Ventura who became governor of Minnesota against a democrat and a republican. When he ran, there was a HUGE turnout of voters who had never voted before. A third candidate just needs to focus on the untapped masses (ie: 18-29 year olds in this election apparantly).

CW