Happy for Jason Peters

bluenews

JP gets 60 million and gets to be in an organization that goes to the playoffs, who do you think got the better end of this deal

Peters wins for sure. Although whether the Eagles continue to make the playoffs remains to be seen. The question is who made out better, the Bills or Eagles? And only time will tell.

For what it’s worth, I'm happy for Jason Peters. As a kid he was a Bills' fan and signed with his favorite team. What a story....undrafted Tight End out of Arkansas who played specials teams, defensive line and finally made transition to offensive lineman. Coach Jim McNally undeservingly receives credit for Peters' progress. McNally didn't want anything to do with Peters and doubted he could make transition. Peters is a true blend of athletic ability, hard work and dedication to perfection. Despite what his position coach thought, made Pro Bowl twice. It was only when the Bills overpaid for Derrick Dockery and Langton Walker, did Jason Peters want to restructure his contract. He was loyal to the Bills and only wanted to be fairly compensated for his play. The Buffalo Bills screwed this one up!!! I'll continue to be a Jason Peters fan!

I think some one dropped some "liquid" on your popcorn pal :D