Kendall Simmons

Unless we trade for Waters, which I don't think this brilliant FO will do, we should sign Simmons. We need more veterans on the line and two rookies on the left scares me. If not to start, at least for depth. Couldn't hurt IMO

I see Walker moving to the LT spot to provide the experience. As I said in the other thread, the Bills should go after Alex Mack or Max Unger for the center spot.

I think the Bills signed McKinney to be that guy. If Simmons is still around after the draft, and the Bills need him the could sign him then. But i think at this point every team is going to wait till after the draft to sign any FA. You may see a trade or two between now and then. But FA are in a holding pattern.

Unless we trade for Waters, which I don't think this brilliant FO will do, we should sign Simmons. We need more veterans on the line and two rookies on the left scares me. If not to start, at least for depth. Couldn't hurt IMO

:worthy: Great thought. He would be the perfect Wilson Bills signing. A former great player coming off injury problems, who could help the team and not break the bank. I would love to see Simmons signed now that Peters is gone.