Don't Forget: LOST Tonight

stevestojan

For those of you who actually <gasp> do things, but still enjoy the show, here's a little reminder to set the Tivo.

Looks to be a good one tonight.

(only reason I remembered to think about this was because Im going to see "The Grudge" tonight - heard it was good, anyone see it?)

For those of you who actually <gasp> do things, but still enjoy the show, here's a little reminder to set the Tivo.

99605[/snapback]

Hey, Steve, there's this neato feature on the TIVO called the "Season Pass." Makes it so that you don't have to remember to set it every week when you enjoy the show. :)

I tried. But I accidentally made 4 lefts.

By the way:

Miami: Saturday, December4th

Me. You. Washertoss.

I win.

99616[/snapback]

Do you guys have a set.....otherwise that may be my carry-on for the flight! :)

Hey, Steve, there's this neato feature on the TIVO called the "Season Pass."  Makes it so that you don't have to remember to set it every week when you enjoy the show. :)

99623[/snapback]

yeah dan, i use it, but it seems every week when we talk about it someone comes in and says "damn, I forgot to watch/record/tivo it!"

The Grudge SUCKED!!! After EVERY "scarey" part the screen goes black,, and you here everyone laughing and making fun of this movie! It  tries to hard to scare! Thumbs DOWN!

99794[/snapback]

Do a search for Grudge, it was discussed here last week.

I saw it over the weekend and loved it. My wife hated it (but only because she was scared through the whole thing and doesn't like scary movies like that). It was VERY well done. It's not a slasher-horror, it's more a psychologiical horror. You see glimpses of stuff, there's some freaky imagery and sounds, etc. Overall, it was VERY well done (especially the ending).

CW