Thank You, Senator Kerry

_BiB_

For not putting us through that again, in these times. You definitely outclassed your running mate on this one.

99468[/snapback]

:);):)

Didnt realize 100,000+ vote lead was like Florida in 2000. You dont think Bush would do the same thing if the tides were turned? Please.

:)  ;)  :)

Didnt realize 100,000+ vote lead was like Florida in 2000.  You dont think Bush would do the same thing if the tides were turned?  Please.

99470[/snapback]

I didn't see where he said that Bush wouldn't have.

:)  ;)  :)

Didnt realize 100,000+ vote lead was like Florida in 2000.  You dont think Bush would do the same thing if the tides were turned?  Please.

99470[/snapback]

Ford bowed out after losing OH by less than 8,000. A Nixon challenge in 1960 very likely would have resulted in a reversal. Neither took that route.

Well said BiB.

What was the whole point of that speech last night other than to perpetuate the urban myths of fraud in 2000?  What a classless maneuver.

99481[/snapback]

Edwards, ever the lawyer was arguing to keep it going until every avenue was exhausted. Kerry said it was over. I really appreciate that. I personally thought that no matter what happened, this was headed to the courts.

Might be the best move he's made over the entire campaign, as far as how people remember him.

Whatever happened to that Gore fellow, anyway?

Think maybe Lockhart (Clinton confidant) told Edwards to go out there and say that?  That pretty much ended any aspirations for Edwards in 2008.  Especially the silly grins and Clintonesque thumbs ups.

99535[/snapback]

Good question. The Clintonite infiltration of Camp Kerry is going to be talked about for the next four years. You watch.

Close.  He's taking over your favorite news network.  Gore TV coming soon.

99544[/snapback]

Two things:

1. I read (awhile ago) that funding fell through and there were no ready investors

2. Teresa and I moved, and since I'm going to school FT now and not working, we thought it would be wise to get the telephone/internet/digital cable package to save a few bucks. No more NWI for me ;) On the plus side, digital cable does have NHL Center Ice, so I've been "enjoying" that :)