GOT MY HOF GAME TICKETS!

Got eight of them in North 7, Row A, Seats 15-22. Could be anywhere from the 8 yard line to the 22 yard line.

I know one thing, I'll be among the first to high five T.O. on the way back to the Bills bench after he scores his touchdown on the opening drive.

Ummmm, either that, or when he implodes on DJ for not calling one play his way.......

Either way, I'LL TAKE IT.

LOL

Got ours in the East End Zone....I had 4 on the sidelines all locked up but the HOF website lost them...all those page errors...luckily our group went at them from 2 places..when I lost mine, Mikey ordered the ones he had on hold

Argh. Good thing you're on the ball, Jay. I was going to try to get some too, so we'd have 'em if people here needed any, but I was busy typing track agate (:devil:) and forgot all about it.

Canton is gonna look like Buffalo all weekend. I can't wait. It's hard to imagine that there could be more Bills fans at this one than were at Jim Kelly's induction, but with the Bills playing a game that weekend, and two Bills going in, I think it will eclipse Kelly's weekend.

Not to mention, T.O.'s first game, albeit brief (if at all), will there even be a Tennessee fan in the stadium?

I never go to pre-season games, but I can't fuggin wait for this one. Buffalo south for yet another time.

Quick question for those that have been there and done it.... what about parking for the game? I've been told there's no parking and we're screwed for not buying the package deal.

I find it hard to believe, but thought I'd ask.

who cares

ill walk!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what I said! Like there's not a parking lot in the whole darn town!? I think he was just mad because we spent half as much by not doing the package deal.

Quick question for those that have been there and done it.... what about parking for the game? I've been told there's no parking and we're screwed for not buying the package deal.

I find it hard to believe, but thought I'd ask.

There are shuttle lots all around the stadium. People park cars on their lawns too.

There are shuttle lots all around the stadium. People park cars on their lawns too.

Right. He probably meant there's no parking in the HOF lots themselves, Dan. Those are taken over by VIPs, merchandise and food tents, and bus tours for that entire weekend.