Bills-Colts game

Indy Dave

A co-worker from Wisconsin (big Packers fan) bought 12 tickets to the Colts-Packers game on Sept. 26. But the Colts' front office made everyone who was buying tickets to that game also buy tickets to the Colts-Bills game this Saturday.

So....she has 12 tickets she is looking to dump. They are $45 face value, but she will sell them for $20. They are in section 308, which is an upper deck seat.

I told her I would see if there were any fans from this site who are planning on coming to the game on Saturday and who don't have their tickets yet.

I already have my tickets and I'll be there. If anyone wants my take on the game, I can log on and post a message when I get home Saturday night. If no one gives a rat's ass, I won't bother.

Send me a PM or respond to this thread if you are interested in the tickets for Saturday's game.

I am interested.  I would need 4 (Family Night out).  Let me know. I have never "pm'ed" anyone so respond to me any way you want.

Thanks in advance.

7810[/snapback]

Bump Bump

I'll try and come over. I am in aisle 126, row 23.

I'll have a red Bills hat and a blue Eric Moulds jersey on.

Indy Mark...are you there? I have the tickets right here on my desk. If you are not going to the game or if you have secured other tickets already, let me know so I can return these.

Yes!!!!

Sorry for the delay - but my Fridays are my busiest work day.

If they are still available - I want the tickets.

I will be checking this through tonight so count me in if they are still available.

Thanks Dave!!

Yes!!!!

Sorry for the delay - but my Fridays are my busiest work day.

If they are still available - I want the tickets.

I will be checking this through tonight so count me in if they are still available.

Thanks Dave!!

9554[/snapback]

One other thing, I do not have e-mail access from where I am at now - I can only use TBD - I say that because I do not know how PM's work - unless everything is within this TBD portal -

Hope this works out - thanks again

One other thing, I do not have e-mail access from where I am at now - I can only use TBD - I say that because I do not know how PM's work - unless everything is within this TBD portal -

Hope this works out - thanks again

9565[/snapback]

Bump and I can PM you my cell phone number if needed

sorry all but I gotta bump this again

9605[/snapback]

Hey Mark...are you out there? Sorry, me and my wife went to the Rathskeller after work and just got home a little while ago.

I still have the tickets. Respond if you are still interested. If you are logged off for the night, I will check this Saturday morning. I will stay on for a while tonight though.

Hey Mark...are you out there? Sorry, me and my wife went to the Rathskeller after work and just got home a little while ago.

I still have the tickets. Respond if you are still interested. If you are logged off for the night, I will check this Saturday morning. I will stay on for a while tonight though.

9796[/snapback]

My turn to bump.

Maybe my station needs file video of Bills fans at the RCA Dome?

If so, you know where some of us will be sitting.

9831[/snapback]

Yes still interested, I actually could not even log on last night -I am beginning to hate either IQUEST or Dial up in general, I literally tried to log on about 50 times last night to no avail -

But this morning - I get on with in 30 seconds - unbelievable-

But yes, I am still interested in the tickets -

Thanks -

Yes still interested, I actually could not even log on last night -I am beginning to hate either IQUEST or Dial up in general, I literally tried to log on about 50 times last night to no avail -

But this morning - I get on with in 30 seconds - unbelievable-

But yes, I am still interested in the tickets -

Thanks -

9997[/snapback]

Another shining example of my comuter savvy is that I did not even know I was logged off - suffice it to say the above guest post was mine-

Anxiously awaiting -