Live Chat with Vince Wolfork

amacc

Moderator of the chat screens Q's

Here were some of mine that didn't make it:

Yo V, you have a special toilet in your crib ? You must drops some serious deuces.

Yo V, You got a fat set of them baloney breasts on ya or what ?

Yo V, is it true you once took a dump that looked like Hines Ward ?

Obviously none of my Q's made it past their mod.

Moderator of the chat screens Q's

Here were some of mine that didn't make it:

Yo V, you have a special toilet in your crib ? You must drops some serious deuces.

Yo V, You got a fat set of them baloney breasts on ya or what ?

Yo V, is it true you once took a dump that looked like Hines Ward ?

Obviously none of my Q's made it past their mod.

You've defined yourself better than anyone on TSW possibly could. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Are you accusing me of racism, sonny?

Please explain...

I am pointing out that TSW is a place to talk about my favorite team and football.

To you it seems, its a place to be judged by your old farty man morals.

Duplicitious for a guy that "Just ate your 401k for breakfast." Isn't it gramps ?

I am pointing out that TSW is a place to talk about my favorite team and football.

Duplicitious for a guy that "Just ate your 401k for breakfast." Isn't it gramps ?

amen

Very good.

Act like a fool in a call-in show, crow about how they wouldn't air your scatalogical utterances, make a personal accusation, then ignore answering the request for clarification.

Then another scatalogical comment, proceed to ageism, misspell "duplicitous", imply that you took money from me or I took money from others, followed by more ageism.

Is the GASH STATION some sort of carnival sideshow? How much do tickets cost? :thumbsup:

Very good.

Act like a fool in a call-in show, crow about how they wouldn't air your scatalogical utterances, make a personal accusation, then ignore answering the request for clarification.

Then another scatalogical comment, proceed to ageism, misspell "duplicitous", imply that you took money from me or I took money from others, followed by more ageism.

Is the GASH STATION some sort of carnival sideshow? How much do tickets cost? :flirt:

See, there you go again..gettin your undies all up in bunch again Sally.

I am here to talk football, and to poke fun at a player that I do not like from a team I do not like.

You, instead of reading my post and adding your two cents went on to personally attack me.

In turn I pointed out your hypocrisy....

As for you stealing money?? I dunno, I was referring to your words "I just ate your 401k for breakfast."

If it isn't true..no need to get your blood pressure meds all out of whack :thumbsup:

See, there you go again..gettin your undies all up in bunch again Sally.

I am here to talk football, and to poke fun at a player that I do not like from a team I do not like.

You, instead of reading my post and adding your two cents went on to personally attack me.

In turn I pointed out your hypocrisy....

As for you stealing money?? I dunno, I was referring to your words "I just ate your 401k for breakfast."

If it isn't true..no need to get your blood pressure meds all out of whack :thumbsup:

Er...those were your words...Sally. I'm still waiting for your explanation of why you think I burn crosses.

Poking fun, you say - and you stated that your utterances were blocked by some sort of moderator. Do you wonder why?

My issue with you is that you likely identified yourself as a Bills fan as you were "poking fun". I suspect that, yet I cannot say for sure. At best, you found that your comments were dismissed. At worst, you left a thought in someone's mind that Bills' fans are a foul-mouthed lot.

Let's call it a day.

Er...those were your words...Sally. I'm still waiting for your explanation of why you think I burn crosses.

Poking fun, you say - and you stated that your utterances were blocked by some sort of moderator. Do you wonder why?

My issue with you is that you likely identified yourself as a Bills fan as you were "poking fun". I suspect that, yet I cannot say for sure. At best, you found that your comments were dismissed. At worst, you left a thought in someone's mind that Bills' fans are a foul-mouthed lot.

Let's call it a day.

OK ponyboy, stay golden. :thumbsup:

OK ponyboy, stay golden. :thumbsup:

Crass to the end, I see...

I suppose there's no chance of you explaining burning crosses, 401K, or anything else...

Oh well, nothing new. Had that old man Shakespeare known you, you might have been his inspiration for a famous line in one of his plays..."a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

:flirt:

Crass to the end, I see...

I suppose there's no chance of you explaining burning crosses, 401K, or anything else...

Oh well, nothing new. Had that old man Shakespeare known you, you might have been his inspiration for a famous line in one of his plays..."a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

:thumbsup:

The cross burning was a metaphor for you sweet Cincy.

Anyone pushing the moral envelope so far as you has got to have a few skeletons in the closet.

We both know where the 401k comment came from there hotpants...used to be just under your avatar.

"Fair is foul, and foul fair." Isn't that what Willy would say about you ?