Who here wishes we had Bobby Shaw back?

In their prime? stevestojan, I 'd take them present day over the stiffs we got now.

99105[/snapback]

Maybe so.

My point is that when it comes to looking at solutions to the offensive woes we've had this season, we should look to correct things ON THE LINE first, not at WR or RB or even QB!

I'd much rather have Will Wolford, John Davis, Jim Richter, Howard Ballard, and Kent Hull back (in their prime).

99074[/snapback]

Who is Kent Hall?

Who is John Davis?

Who is Jim Richter?

Who is Howard Ballard?

Who is Will Wolford?

and most importantly Who is R Rich?

No sense in looking back on this. Shaw was sometimes good and sometimes bad. Shaw wouldn't have made an appreciable difference in the Bills W/L record. They still have Haddad and Fast Freddie to fall back on... and now it appears that Euhus may be emerging. As far as Evans goes, he's been open, Drew has either under/over thrown him, thrown the ball too late, or not gotten the pass off because of the 8-9 man fronts. It's just a matter of time before JP gets in at QB and makes defenses pay for that... and Evans is going to scorch some DBs. Soon defenses will have to choose their poison... if they cheat up to stop Willis, JP is going to toast them. If they put only 7 in the box, Willis is going to gouge them. Good times are just around the corner.

Guest Ahr & Ahr & Associates
Who is Kent Hall?

Who is John Davis?

Who is Jim Richter?

Who is Howard Ballard?

Who is Will Wolford?

and most importantly Who is R Rich?

99254[/snapback]

Dear JinVA,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

Maybe so.

My point is that when it comes to looking at solutions to the offensive woes we've had this season, we should look to correct things ON THE LINE first, not at WR or RB or even QB!

99222[/snapback]

Say what you want about Ditka, and given the Rickey Williams thing aside, but he used to do nothing but draft OL and DL guys. He was onto something. I think we should have a OL carousel going this coming summer, bring in as many as we possibly can. Don't shackle McNally by saying we have to go with what we have to try to win now and let him use the guys the way he wants to.

Its OK that SHAW is not palying. TIM our ROOKIE tight end really impressed me and Im sure impressed the coaches what he can do out there. Besides that holding penalty he had hea mde up for it with that catch and TD running in the endzone. I bet we'll see alot of him against the JETS. Look how MIAMI"S McMichael TE tore them up in the 2nd qtr.