IF Ohio is Bush's then 4 more years of crap.

ICE

I'm a republican but I am also a victim of "bushenomics"  the only president to LOSE jobs while in office seems to be back.

Congrats to Big Buisness. The rest of us are Fu@#ed!

98711[/snapback]

So, when Kerry saw your resume he promised you a job? When this came up before, I asked what you did. I suggested that if the market was bad where you were, go to a market where it wasn't bad. Northern VA, DC and Southern Maryland are screaming for people. Would probably pay a lot more too.

Too many people want things to be EXACTLY the way they want them, or everything is a problem. One sometimes has to face problems and find their own solutions, not wait for Daddy Government to hand them one.

So, when Kerry saw your resume he promised you a job? When this came up before, I asked what you did. I suggested that if the market was bad where you were, go to a market where it wasn't bad. Northern VA, DC and Southern Maryland are screaming for people. Would probably pay a lot more too.

Too many people want things to be EXACTLY the way they want them, or everything is a problem. One sometimes has to face problems and find their own solutions, not wait for Daddy Government to hand them one.

98732[/snapback]

Good point. There are plenty of diverse jobs in the DC area that are unfilled. Everything especially technology jobs are available. Salaries are good, cost f living is high but salaries reflect it.

Of course if you want to live in Poduck, Oklahoma, and piss off your boss all the time, jobs maybe difficult to come by.

Of course why should someone be responsible for themselves thats what the government is for.

98732[/snapback]

Damn fuggin' right.

Personal accountability. Don't have any? GET SOME!

I'm sure all those Tech Support Centers in Pakistan and India would have closed shop and come running back to the U.S. if Kerry won.  <_<

Big Business ALWAYS wins, no matter which of the 2 major parties are in office.

98774[/snapback]

The difference is, under Bush, Small Business wins, too.

Thank you, Jesus.

The difference is, under Bush, Small Business wins, too.

Thank you, Jesus.

98780[/snapback]

Very True. Plus I win because I get a small tax credit while trying to adopt a 2nd child. Adoptions are not cheap. Kerry would have canceled that and sent me into poverty. " Man of the People " :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I'm a republican but I am also a victim of "bushenomics"  the only president to LOSE jobs while in office seems to be back.

Congrats to Big Buisness. The rest of us are Fu@#ed!

98711[/snapback]

You a-hole. I lost my job too this past year, but I'm not b!tching that it's the prez's fault.

it's a global economy you mullet. you survive or you die.