Schedule Notes

A guy on another board posted a link to Patriots.com schedule, which is since removed. They have the Bills lined up to play week 1 (which we knew) and week 17. FWIW.

Week One (Monday, September 14): Bills.

Week Two (September 20-21): at Dolphins.

Week Three (September 27-28): Jets.

Week Four (October 4-5): at Broncos.

Week Five (October 11-12): Ravens.

Week Six (October 18-19): Falcons.

Week Seven (Sunday, October 25): at Buccaneers (in London).

Week Nine (November 8-9): at Jets.

Week Ten (November 15-16): Dolphins.

Week Eleven (November 22-23): at Texans.

Week Twelve (November 29-30): at Colts.

Week Thirteen (December 6-7): Panthers.

Week Fourteen (December 13-14): Jaguars.

Week Fifteen (December 20-21): at Saints.

Week Sixteen (December 27-28): Titans.

Week Seventeen (January 3): at Bills.

Week One (Monday, September 14): Bills.

Week Two (September 20-21): at Dolphins.

Week Three (September 27-28): Jets.

Week Four (October 4-5): at Broncos.

Week Five (October 11-12): Ravens.

Week Six (October 18-19): Falcons.

Week Seven (Sunday, October 25): at Buccaneers (in London).

Week Nine (November 8-9): at Jets.

Week Ten (November 15-16): Dolphins.

Week Eleven (November 22-23): at Texans.

Week Twelve (November 29-30): at Colts.

Week Thirteen (December 6-7): Panthers.

Week Fourteen (December 13-14): Jaguars.

Week Fifteen (December 20-21): at Saints.

Week Sixteen (December 27-28): Titans.

Week Seventeen (January 3): at Bills.

I really hope this is a joke, three divisional games in a row, just like last year,to start the season no less, the NFL

friggin hates us, come on this has to be a joke, my brother was super pissed last year at the scheduling, specifically

the three consecutive division games, man, if this is correct, he is going to go spastic. I mean we are taliking about

a guy who one wanted to assisinate Don Shula for christ's sake. I can no longer be responsible for his future actions.

:thumbsup: ! Whether it's an April Fool gag or not, the schedule's a joke! Is Kraft on the competition committee??

We all know the AFC East will be tested this year, but this has the Pats* HOSTING Carolina, Balt., Atl., Tenn & Jax, while playing the Bucs in jolly ole' England. I wouldn't dare to dream that our schedule could be this advantageous.

Bastages.. :doh:

I really hope this is a joke, three divisional games in a row, just like last year,to start the season no less, the NFL

friggin hates us, come on this has to be a joke, my brother was super pissed last year at the scheduling, specifically

the three consecutive division games, man, if this is correct, he is going to go spastic. I mean we are taliking about

a guy who one wanted to assisinate Don Shula for christ's sake. I can no longer be responsible for his future actions.

My bad, i thought that this was the Bills schedule, I take everything back now, if it is correct, I am really liking it,

let's see how the Patsies like playing three consecutive division games, heck they might be out of it after week three.

I still cannot be responsible for my brother's future actions, although I do not belive that he still has Shula in his cosshairs.

:thumbsup: ! Whether it's an April Fool gag or not, the schedule's a joke! Is Kraft on the competition committee??

We all know the AFC East will be tested this year, but this has the Pats* HOSTING Carolina, Balt., Atl., Tenn & Jax, while playing the Bucs in jolly ole' England. I wouldn't dare to dream that our schedule could be this advantageous.

Bastages.. :doh:

Pats Schedule Wasn’t Leaked

Posted by Mike Florio on April 1, 2009, 10:12 a.m.

We posted an update to the item that appears below this specific blurb in the PFT Rumor Mill, pointing out that the schedule posted on the Pats’ official web site isn’t the actual schedule — but for the two games that already have been formally announced: Week One against the Bills at home and Week Seven against the Bucs in England.

Apparently, someone with the team’s web site opted to randomly plug in team names as he/she was filling out the table in which the 2009 schedule appears.

We’re also told that the table is currently being reshuffled, and that the table ultimately will simply list all home games in the first half of the schedule, and all road games in the second half. (Indeed, the table already is different than it was when we first opened the link.)

So, in a roundabout way, it was an unintended April Fool’s Day gag.

We’re going out of our way to point this out because we don’t want Pats fans to begin buying plane tickets and making hotel reservations for road trips to places like Miami and New Orleans.

If we owned a hotel in Miami or New Orleans, we might feel differently.

DUDE ITS NOT OUR SCHEDULE if its true its the PATRIOTS schedule showing that we plat them at their house in the opener and our house in the closer.