Positive Drug Tests at the Combine

H2o

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/27/...ive-drug-tests/

I'd almost bet the house that one of those guys was Maybin. He put on 25lbs. of muscle in 2 months. That just doesn't really seem realistic to me. There's also been alot of talk about Cushing and how many different things he takes. Maybe? I'm sure it will come out soon enough. If it was while in college, I'd say Orakpo maybe and Cushing.

Specifically, we have heard the names of two potential first-rounders. For obvious legal reasons, we won’t be disclosing the names until official confirmation is obtained.

There's an idea for others on this board.

It was probably Sanchez who tested positive for something that makes him delusional enough to think he will be an NFL star.

LOL.

DT B.J. Raji of Boston College tested positive for YHCD- Yoo-hoo chocolate drink

Wow, way to rip that from PFT!

No player is going to take anything detectable as far as performance enhancers go. Prospects go with water based steroids, which clear the system quickly or HGH which they don't test for. Its probably some dude who couldn't pass up the doob like a dummy.

I'd almost bet the house that one of those guys was Maybin. He put on 25lbs. of muscle in 2 months. That just doesn't really seem realistic to me. There's also been alot of talk about Cushing and how many different things he takes. Maybe? I'm sure it will come out soon enough. If it was while in college, I'd say Orakpo maybe and Cushing.

I agree with your thoughts on Maybin, 25 lbs in two months is next to impossible.

Not to mention the withdrawal symptoms and the fact that he's going to turn into a lump of garbage when he stops taking them.

Watch Buffalo draft him though.

Wow, way to rip that from PFT!

No player is going to take anything detectable as far as performance enhancers go. Prospects go with water based steroids, which clear the system quickly or HGH which they don't test for. Its probably some dude who couldn't pass up the doob like a dummy.

What about Luis Castillo, 3 (maybe 2?) years ago?

Maybin put on 19 or less. He was Between 230-235lbs 2 months before the combine.

He weighed 249 at the combine. Its not impossible.

Steroids and HGH are not just used to put on weight, they are used to get healthy and maintain stamina. It could be anyone using it.