The Consummate Professional:

Nice race-card-pull. That's such typical short-sightedness. Because I was impressed that a kid who has clearly had a tough young-adult life has seemingly found a place where he can turn his life in a more positive direction, I'm some sort of yuppie who has a hard on for a feel good story from the "projects." Get a grip douche.

Given the fact you know nothing about me, it's pretty ridiculous to give me the whole "black kid apologist" bit. If I happened to be black, would you call me an Uncle Tom?

But, I'm sure you get it. You, from your pit of cynical skepticism, can tell exactly what someone really means when they say they're happy a kid seems to have found a place where he can make his life more stable. Are you a condescending sociologist, a mind reader, or just a trolling loser?

Now return to your man-cave for more Nine Inch Nails in the dark.

Sometimes "cynicism" is just being able to point out the BS.

I'm glad that you are happy that Hardy is adjusting so well in Buffalo. Just wasn't sure why you need to share that on a football fan site. If you were black, you wouldn't have posted this at all.

I'm not into the team for that kind of stuff. It's sport, and sport is entertainment. Being pleasantly surprised or encouraged that an athlete with a propensity for violence speaks as if he may not commit crimes in the future is not usually entertaining. I'm more interested in tangible efforts and evidence that the team is, at some point, going to position themselves to be competitive---so we can get excited about actual accomplishments.

I don't have a man cave or any Nine Inch Nails to listen to. Sorry to ruin the visual for you.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's definately got to improve on his route running, his understanding of changes to the play happening at the line of scrimmage, etc. But that's pretty typical for a WR coming out of college. I have faith he will improve on that.

B.S. No problem with his route and his pass catching on that sweet TD catch in the corner of the end zone against the Jags early in the season, was there?? Turk-ey got too full of himself and his "routes and schemes and reads" with this young raw talented TALL kid as the season wore on! How hard would it have been for Hardy to go out 4 yards and turn the freak around and catch a high pass for a first down on any third and three???

But noooooo...Turk-ey got angry when Hardy missed a read on a complicated nine read pattern from page 671 of Shonerts playbook, and bam...back to the bench for you stupid rookie!

I hope Hardy's rehab is going well, and he gets back on the field for the start of the season. He is tall, and he is a weapon, and he will compliment T.O. and Evans just as much as Reed does if Turk-ey just gives the kid a chance!!

B.S. No problem with his route and his pass catching on that sweet TD catch in the corner of the end zone against the Jags early in the season, was there?? Turk-ey got too full of himself and his "routes and schemes and reads" with this young raw talented TALL kid as the season wore on! How hard would it have been for Hardy to go out 4 yards and turn the freak around and catch a high pass for a first down on any third and three???

But noooooo...Turk-ey got angry when Hardy missed a read on a complicated nine read pattern from page 671 of Shonerts playbook, and bam...back to the bench for you stupid rookie!

I hope Hardy's rehab is going well, and he gets back on the field for the start of the season. He is tall, and he is a weapon, and he will compliment T.O. and Evans just as much as Reed does if Turk-ey just gives the kid a chance!!

So , basically, you are disagreeing with NFL coaches, defenders, etc. that have gone on record on the topic and saying Hardy's route running is fine because he caught a TD. OK. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...