KERRY IS UNDERPERFORMING GORE

SDS

[11/02 11:27 PM]

Want an interesting indicator? John Kerry is doing worse than Al Gore did in a lot of places.

In Delaware, Gore beat Bush 55 to 42 — a 13 point margin. This year, Kerry is winning 53 to 46 with 92 percent of the precincts in, a 7 point margin.

In New Jersey, Gore beat Bush 56 to 41 — a 15 point margin. This year, with 93 percent of the precincts reporting, Kerry is leading 53 to 46 percent, a 7 point margin.

In Connecticut, Gore beat Bush 56 to 39 — a 17 point margin. This year, with 61 percent of the precincts reporting (okay, it's a little early), Kerry is leading 53 to 45 percent, an 8 point margin.

Thought one: This sort of thing is going to make a difference in the popular vote.

Thought two: How likely is it that Kerry going to overperform Gore in the swing states, but do worse in these blue states?

I'm sorry that actuall vote tallies and comparisons to actual vote tallies aren't objective enough for you....

98260[/snapback]

Picking and choosing the states is not objective Mr. Rather/Drudge... take your pick of role models Scott. Your boy may well win, but your propaganda machine (blog?) is not an objective reporting machine.

Picking and choosing the states is not objective Mr. Rather/Drudge... take your pick of role models Scott. Your boy may well win, but your propaganda machine (blog?) is not an objective reporting machine.

98264[/snapback]

I think most of us would be better served if either you actually presented some actual data to further this discussion or jkust shut yer pie hole if you have nothing to say.

I think most of us would be better served if either you actually presented some actual data to further this discussion or jkust shut yer pie hole if you have nothing to say.

98293[/snapback]

See my first post. In PA, Bush is losing by between 8-10 % right now. In 2000, he lost by 4%. Guess you wouldn't need to report that he's further behind this time around. Keep spreading your side of the story though.

See my first post. In PA, Bush is losing by between 8-10 % right now. In 2000, he lost by 4%. Guess you wouldn't need to report that he's further behind this time around. Keep spreading your side of the story though.

98304[/snapback]

CNN sez 7%... and still only 24% of Delaware county reporting, and that county is roughly 200K-110K Republican IIRC.

EDIT: Nevermind... Delaware went for Kerry. Not quite sure how that happened, unless there was a major shift in registration there after the last Ridge campaign....