So Much For The Terrell Owens bash

millbank

When I posted those links I explicitly noted that I wouldn't touch it. So I don't consider it journalism, but you obviously ignored that part of my post. If I thought the Dirty was legit, I would have written about it on Monday ... or Tuesday ... or yesterday ... or today. I haven't done so, have I? No I haven't.

As for my Las Vegas work experience, I'd be interested in hearing about that. Please share.

I know its human nature to defend yourself, but I really wouldn't waste my time on this idiot.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrell Owens

This article a better one

Terrell Owens has a pretty good reason for missing the start of the Bills' voluntary offseason conditioning program this week.

The star receiver is in Washington, D.C., attending the sixth annual National Alzheimer's Gala. He'll receive the Alzheimer's Association's first Young Champions Award on Wednesday night for raising awareness in the fight against the disease. Owens' grandmother has Alzheimer's.

See ... this proves it ... TO is a cancer who doesn't put the team first! :thumbsup:

I know its human nature to defend yourself, but I really wouldn't waste my time on this idiot.

I'm sorry, but when a guy wants to make it personal and starting hinting he knows something negative about me, I think he should be obligated to serve it up -- under his real name.

Bottom line is that if TO was not a Bill, every homer here would, if asked, rip the guy as a serial douchebag and would absolutely ridicule any team--especially another AFCE team--that picked him up.

Instead, we have to hear all these phonies cry about how tough "the press" is being on this poor, great new Bill.

It's so pathetic. And so predictable.

Bottom line is that if TO was not a Bill, every homer here would, if asked, rip the guy as a serial douchebag and would absolutely ridicule any team--especially another AFCE team--that picked him up.

Instead, we have to hear all these phonies cry about how tough "the press" is being on this poor, great new Bill.

It's so pathetic. And so predictable.

So are your posts. But think of it this way Mr. WEO: the less time TO spends with the Bills players, the less time he has to "rip the lockerroom apart."

So are your posts. But think of it this way Mr. WEO: the less time TO spends with the Bills players, the less time he has to "rip the lockerroom apart."

"So are your posts."

Wow. 10 posts a day and that's your best response?

Anyway, my point stands. As soon as a guy signs up, he can do no wrong---especially with a guy like you, who will suspend all disbelief to hold tight to your hero worship---even as your hero ML laughs at you.

But hey, nice work on the Tim Graham attack. I'm sure TO will friend you now.