30/32 teams contributed toward NFL Gridiron PAC

BillsWatch

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11543066/2

And no the Bills are not one of them who did not contribute.

Browne coined the name of the NFL's new "Gridiron PAC," which raised $313,000 through the end of last year, the most recent reporting period. Donors included NFL officials such as Goodell, as well as owners and executives of all but two of the league's 32 teams. The only holdouts: the Oakland Raiders, owned by longtime league nemesis Al Davis, and the Cleveland Browns. Neither team returned telephone messages seeking comment.The PAC's first campaign donations will show up in quarterly disclosures next month.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11543066/2

And no the Bills are not one of them.

Browne coined the name of the NFL's new "Gridiron PAC," which raised $313,000 through the end of last year, the most recent reporting period. Donors included NFL officials such as Goodell, as well as owners and executives of all but two of the league's 32 teams. The only holdouts: the Oakland Raiders, owned by longtime league nemesis Al Davis, and the Cleveland Browns. Neither team returned telephone messages seeking comment.The PAC's first campaign donations will show up in quarterly disclosures next month.

According to what you just posted the Bills ARE one of them.

?????

They are not one of the two teams that didn't , Oakland and Cleveland were the two holdouts... i think that is what glenn meant.

:nana:

Ya think?

Just kidding, Mr. Bank. I was just bustin' the Phunky Phantom's chops, a bit.

The post was aimed at those who constantly say that Ralph is cheap (the lame jokes about Denny's, car, etc) whose first thought was "Ralph was too cheap to contribute". Sorry it was not so obvious and I should have included in black and white (or red and white for a correction).