My Mock 1-4

I dont know how accurate this will be but this is how i would like it to go

1) Aaron Maybin/ Brain Orakpo: IK some fans aren't high on either of them but they would help our rush and IMO we have the team and coaches to get them to work and perform

2) Mack/ Robinson: Mack is a toss up because yes he is a center and he can play guard so all in all he could be a good prospect and Robinson is the prolly the best guard in this draft

3) Tyrone McKenzie: He has the versitility to play either outside position and i think he would help us out

4) James Casey/ Ingram: Both are extremely athletic and could easily help our TE and Trent out...Even tho there was a post up talking about teams with lackluster production from the TE I believe it will benefit Trent

Alas I am only 15 years old and new to this sight, so this is all i could muster up.

Would love some constructive criticisms. Thanks for ur time guys

You can't make a true mock without actually picking a definite player for each pick. But nice work nonethless. I would go back and make the actually pick and why you think it.

My tips for you: get off this site. Enjoy your youth. This site will drain the life and enthusiasm out of you. We are all old, jaded, and grumpy. I guess being a Bills fan your whole life does that.

You can't make a true mock without actually picking a definite player for each pick. But nice work nonethless. I would go back and make the actually pick and why you think it.

My tips for you: get off this site. Enjoy your youth. This site will drain the life and enthusiasm out of you. We are all old, jaded, and grumpy. I guess being a Bills fan your whole life does that.

the thing is i have been brought up to breathe the bills from my dad and have my whole life soo far so i equal u technically

and about the 2 pick system was to see the different views

ik it would be easier with a definite but it leaves it for more comments

My mock:

1. Drew Willy

2. BJ Raji

3. Michael Crabtree

4. Aaron Maybin

5. Brandon Pettigrew

6. Aaron Curry

7. Everette Brown

Aaron Curry in the 6th? That's quite the reach. He's a 7th round pick, tops, but if he makes it to UDFA I'd pick him up I guess.

1) Aaron Maybin/ Brain Orakpo: IK some fans aren't high on either of them but they would help our rush and IMO we have the team and coaches to get them to work and perform

2) Mack/ Robinson: Mack is a toss up because yes he is a center and he can play guard so all in all he could be a good prospect and Robinson is the prolly the best guard in this draft

3) Tyrone McKenzie: He has the versitility to play either outside position and i think he would help us out

4) James Casey/ Ingram: Both are extremely athletic and could easily help our TE and Trent out...Even tho there was a post up talking about teams with lackluster production from the TE I believe it will benefit Trent

Alas I am only 15 years old and new to this sight, so this is all i could muster up.

I like the picks as well, especially the second round pick. I'm not as optimistic as you are regarding the availability of Mack, I just don't see him getting past the Steelers, but I do love the Robinson pick. He is some one on my radar, along with Jarron Gilbert and Sidbury.

I think your draft is as good as any. You are wise beyond your years.

Nice job, for any age. As been mentioned some of these guys may not end up being available where you have them going, but none are definitely not available, as far as I can see. Not sure I see any real reaches, either. Addressed the needs of the team.

Again, nice job.

Maybin & Orakpo in the first round? We're going to be stacked!