Looking like 4 more years of Alfred E. Bush

Tom

And now Colorado, Minn and Wisconson have the early numbers favoring Bush. If he takes all three of those it could proove me wrong.

Mind you, even though I think Kerry will win, I am in no way a political scientist. I am more like an arm-chair political enthusiast...and I can't spell.

And now Colorado, Minn and Wisconson have the early numbers favoring Bush. If he takes all three of those it could proove me wrong.

Mind you, even though I think Kerry will win, I am in no way a political scientist. I am more like an arm-chair political enthusiast...and I can't spell.

98030[/snapback]

I thought Kerry would, too, if only on the logic that such high voter turnout was more indicative of extreme dissatisfaction with the incumbent than anything else, ergo much of the turnout above and beyond normal would swing to Kerry.

Sound reasoning...just wrong, apparently.

I thought Kerry would, too, if only on the logic that such high voter turnout was more indicative of extreme dissatisfaction with the incumbent than anything else, ergo much of the turnout above and beyond normal would swing to Kerry.

98054[/snapback]

It's not wrong yet...still lots of votes to be counted I guess.

Who knows. Might as well just enjoy the show.

98054[/snapback]

Not really sound.... just reactionary. I'm disappointed. :D

High voter turnout didn't phase me because if you listen to the W campaign - they CLEARLY pulled out all stops on the GOTV. For example, I believe this is for PA, they contacted 300k in 3 months in 2000. This year they contacted 1.6M in 72 friggin' hours....

They may lose Pa, but the ground game for W has been fuggin' impressive.