Cornell Hockey

duey

Great win by the Big Red last night! If anyone has a link to the highlights, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry, don't have a link to the highlights but I saw the game on tv last night and it was sick. Riley Nash ties it up with 25 seconds left, then Greening wrists it past Kalema 10 minutes into the second overtime.

Red are taking on Yale today, if they win it probably secures a 2 seed in the NCAA tourney. Let's go RED!

Sorry, don't have a link to the highlights but I saw the game on tv last night and it was sick. Riley Nash ties it up with 25 seconds left, then Greening wrists it past Kalema 10 minutes into the second overtime.

Red are taking on Yale today, if they win it probably secures a 2 seed in the NCAA tourney. Let's go RED!

I think you can take "probably" out of that sentence. I can't come up with anything that would bump them out of that 2 seed if they win. All the teams just below them in the PWR are already done.

Great win by the Big Red last night! If anyone has a link to the highlights, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Have searched all the Albany TV stations' sites, CU's, Princeton's, ECAC's, PlayCollegeHockey, et al - no luck finding any video hi-lites.

Even the Daily Sun site is a day behind. This is all I can find -

Cornell Athletics

Princeton Athletics

ECAC Hockey

Looks like we get to take our NCAA hoops frustrations out on Yale all day -

Cornell Lacrosse Opens Ivy League Play at Yale on Saturday

GO BIG RED!!!!!

Great game last night. I'm heading to the final tonite- I'll be rooting for Cornell, I'm considering them for law school.

Shrader, congratulations. It hurts too much right now to say more than that. I'll take comfort myself by wearing my 2008 nat'l championship hat for awhile.

Shrader, congratulations. It hurts too much right now to say more than that. I'll take comfort myself by wearing my 2008 nat'l championship hat for awhile.

Immediately after the game ended, this BC guy in front of me storms out whining "we never win here!". Where has this kid been? I guess those last two HE championships slipped his mind.

Anyway, those 44 seconds are exactly why it has been so fun to be a BU fan this year (and really, for the first time in 10+ years).

And on to Cornell. They may have drawn one of the worst matchups for them. Being as offensively challenged as that team is, Thiessen could give them fits. He's right up there in the top 2-3 goalies in the nation. But then again, Northeastern has been struggling lately.