Our DE's

mrags

There is no hatred here for Schobel. He was above average for a few years...collected some garbage sacks when he had fat Pat and others to take the heat off of him..then slid into mediocrity when those guys left.He has been mediocre for 3-4 years now. Now that he is 31 or 32 and coming off an injury I'm sure he'll be earning his 8 million per;)

I think Schobel gives good effort so no hatred here. But even when he was collecting some sack numbers he was never getting a consistent push towards the QB like the better DEs do.-At this stage of the game he is pretty useless.

I'd hate to see what hating would be like if that's not hating, lol. Schobel was not mediocre for 3-4 years. That post is absolutely ridiculous.

I'd hate to see what hating would be like if that's not hating, lol. Schobel was not mediocre for 3-4 years. That post is absolutely ridiculous.

Of course he was mediocre...unless you consider being a non-factor game after game as something less than mediocre. Stop being so tough on Schobel.

Of course he was mediocre...unless you consider being a non-factor game after game as something less than mediocre. Stop being so tough on Schobel.

I'll try to be more upbeat. Maybe another year with Ryan Denney starting in place of Scobel will do the trick.