Top 5 Worst Fits - Draft

BillsNYC

I like the list though, it's fairly accurate. Also, I like how they say Raji is a great fit in Buffalo. I couldn't agree more and I hope Raji is still on the board at 11. He's a can't-miss prospect and partnered with Stroud, we would have an unstoppable interior line that could not be run on.

I like the list though, it's fairly accurate. Also, I like how they say Raji is a great fit in Buffalo. I couldn't agree more and I hope Raji is still on the board at 11. He's a can't-miss prospect and partnered with Stroud, we would have an unstoppable interior line that could not be run on.

Possibly, but it doesn't help our pass rush. But if he's really as good as you guys say he is - and I haven't really seen him so I can't say - then he sounds like he'd be a good value pick. Stupid Tom Donahoe for letting Pat Williams go :thumbsup: We'd still need to address DE with our next pick (Ayers could be available in the second round - he might be worth that pick since he's definitely not worth the #11 overall) and trade for Scheffler or just pray Fine is better than the majority think he is.

Possibly, but it doesn't help our pass rush. But if he's really as good as you guys say he is - and I haven't really seen him so I can't say - then he sounds like he'd be a good value pick. Stupid Tom Donahoe for letting Pat Williams go :thumbsup: We'd still need to address DE with our next pick (Ayers could be available in the second round - he might be worth that pick since he's definitely not worth the #11 overall) and trade for Scheffler or just pray Fine is better than the majority think he is.

I beg to differ.

Having two dominant interior lineman immensely improves our pass rush. It means we have two guys worthy of being double-teamed, it means the pocket is collapsing faster, it means QBs will have a harder time stepping up in the pocket and completing their throws, it means no double teams for the DEs.

i think the Bills will have to trade up if they want him.

Unfortunately there is about a 99% chance Raji will not be there at #11

I beg to differ.

Having two dominant interior lineman immensely improves our pass rush. It means we have two guys worthy of being double-teamed, it means the pocket is collapsing faster, it means QBs will have a harder time stepping up in the pocket and completing their throws, it means no double teams for the DEs.

True, but you're forgetting that no one double-teams our DE's anyway.

I beg to differ.

Not to mention opening lanes for linebacker and DB blitzes. If Raji is there, he is a no brainer. If he isn't I might go w/ the MLB from USC- I won't try to spell the name!

WTF is the knock on Jason Peters' work ethic? Peters worked his ass off to become one of the elite tackles in the game. Yes, he sat out last year and suffered in the early part of the season and had a down year, but to imply Peters has "poor work ethic" because of a contract dispute and in spite of his coming from an UDFA TE to be one of the best LTs in the NFL in 2007 is preposterous. Hating the guy for expressing his dissatisfaction with his grossly underpaid contract is one thing, but to imply that he's a no talent underachiever because of his contract situation is simply stupid.

Smith is far more like Mike Williams in that regard. Williams had a questionable work ethic and was a total bust in the NFL when his sheer size wasn't enough. Unlike Williams, Smith apparently isn't a comedian wannabe, so he may not go in the top 5. :blink: