our rb's

Did I say he has been suspended 4 games? no

If he was suspended 4 games would he be considered part of the good team chemistry? no

Will Marshawn Lynch always be a starting RB? no, if suspended Lynch wouldn't even start the season as one.

Wow. Nevermind. I can tell you are someone I wouldn't get along with.

:censored:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Wow. Nevermind. I can tell you are someone I wouldn't get along with.

:devil:

naww, I'm easy going, but I won't always agree with you :censored:

Guest dog14787

I watched an interview Marshawn had his rookie training camp with a young fella who was only 11 or 12 years old it seemed like If my memory is correct. I remember thinking wow, this guy really connects well with the kids and I also remember how instantly, I just loved the guy.

So Thanks Marshawn, for everything you do :censored:

Does anyone nothing about rb Bruce Hall? Is he better than Oman? Can the fb McIntyre run it occassionally? I think Lynch will be gone for 4 games.

I don't know that anyone can say if someone is better than Oman or not, he only had what? 3 carries last year. I think and have thought Lynch is going to get 4 games, although when I mentioned that yesterday I got jumped on by about a dozen wishful thinkers who are looking through Rose colored glasses, and pretty much told me I was an idiot, and he was only gonna get 1 or 2 games. A gun charge is not something that the commissioner is going to take lightly, especially when it follows a hit and run charge by less than a year. I really think we might be in trouble at the RB position if Lynch is out for 4 games, it may put us in an 0-4 of 1-3 hole early, depending on who we play.

Once the suspension comes down, I wonder if Jackson will be a no show in hopes of securing a better contract.

Jackson is an RFA, IIRC.

Did the Bills offer him a tender yet? If they don't by June 1st, I believe he's fair game - and since he was undrafted, he should be an appealing pick-up target by another club.

IMO - especially if ML suffers a suspension - BUF should flash some cash Freddy's way...

you have to wonder. If I was fred I ask for extra cash now

He is. But he saw how it worked out for Lee Evans and Jason Peters and has decided (thus far, at least) to not holdout. Wouldn't be a good move for a 28 year old RB.

Jackson is an RFA, IIRC.

Did the Bills offer him a tender yet? If they don't by June 1st, I believe he's fair game - and since he was undrafted, he should be an appealing pick-up target by another club.

IMO - especially if ML suffers a suspension - BUF should flash some cash Freddy's way...

The Bills tendered Jackson already, but he hasn't signed it yet. He has very little leverage in this whole deal, but I'm hoping Buffalo gives him a fair deal for a very good #2 RB (somewhere in the area of 3 years/$9M). He can retire on that at 31 if he wants, especially in Buffalo.

The Bills tendered Jackson already, but he hasn't signed it yet. He has very little leverage in this whole deal, but I'm hoping Buffalo gives him a fair deal for a very good #2 RB (somewhere in the area of 3 years/$9M). He can retire on that at 31 if he wants, especially in Buffalo.

Thanks for the info. It will be interesting to see if other suitors come forth with a better offer - and if BUF will match. I wonder about NYJ, with Thomas Jones now balking.

If Marshawn Lynch gets 4 games suspension and Freddie Jackson plays well during that stretch which we all know is very possible, as far as being the starter goes it could leave Lynch on the outside looking when all is said and done.

Not a chance unless Lynch gets in trouble again.

Guest dog14787

I thought Marshawn Lynch's Press conference lacked sincerity. His smile was to frequent, laughed to much, shrugging things off and most importantly he offered very little apology in fact I'm not sure he offered any.

Also I thought one of his comments towards his new teammate, TO, showed some animosity. Instead of welcoming TO to the team and having something positive to say, Lynch says " well what can I say about TO he doesn't say for himself" now that may not sound like much, but in my opinion its how problems start when dealing with a player of TO's stature.

Target on your back? how about looking at it this way you jerk, allot of kids look up to you including my nieces and nephews so what do you expect? :blink:

I thought Marshawn Lynch's Press conference lacked sincerity. His smile was to frequent, laughed to much, shrugging things off and most importantly he offered very little apology in fact I'm not sure he offered any.

Also I thought one of his comments towards his new teammate, TO, showed some animosity. Instead of welcoming TO to the team and having something positive to say, Lynch says " well what can I say about TO he doesn't say for himself" now that may not sound like much, but in my opinion its how problems start when dealing with a player of TO's stature.

Target on your back? how about looking at it this way you jerk, allot of kids look up to you including my nieces and nephews so what do you expect? :blink:

My god you are a sad soul. :unsure: Animosity towards TO? Did you hit your head or something?

Couldn't disagree with you more. Animosity? Insincerity? Whatever.

And by the way, you might consider discouraging your nephews and nieces from looking up to professional athletes.

Every public figure in this world has to behave because other people's kids are encouraged to look up to them?

This is not Shangri-La we live in. It's the real world.

I hope you simply strive to be the person that your younger relatives look up to, and discourage them from idolizing people who none of us even really know.

If others bring shame, embarrassment or disgrace to themselves and their families, well that's their business.

I would encourage everyone to worry about their own business.

Guest dog14787
Couldn't disagree with you more. Animosity? Insincerity? Whatever.

And by the way, you might consider discouraging your nephews and nieces from looking up to professional athletes.

Every public figure in this world has to behave because other people's kids are encouraged to look up to them?

This is not Shangri-La we live in. It's the real world.

I hope you simply strive to be the person that your younger relatives look up to, and discourage them from idolizing people who none of us even really know.

If others bring shame, embarrassment or disgrace to themselves and their families, well that's their business.

I would encourage everyone to worry about their own business.

My 1st and biggest childhood hero was O.J. Simpson. I seen him on the football field, nobody could catch him, I seen him running through airports leaping over obstacles, nobody could catch him,

I watched him driving down the highway years later with a line of Patrol cars following him, nobody could catch him

My Hero, O.J. Simpson...

I am living in the real world, how about you :blink:

My 1st and biggest childhood hero was O.J. Simpson. I seen him on the football field, nobody could catch him, I seen him running through airports leaping over obstacles, nobody could catch him,

I watched him driving down the highway years later with a line of Patrol cars following him, nobody could catch him

My Hero, O.J. Simpson...

I am living in the real world, how about you :blink:

Of course, O.J. Simpson, Gilbert Perreault and Bob McAdoo were huge heroes of mine as a kid.

But I tell the younger people in my family to not idolize public figures. And I've been telling them that for some time.

I try to conduct myself in a way in which I would want them to act. I try to be their role model. And of course so do the other family members.

Guest dog14787
Of course, O.J. Simpson, Gilbert Perreault and Bob McAdoo were huge heroes of mine as a kid.

But I tell the younger people in my family to not idolize public figures. And I've been telling them that for some time.

I try to conduct myself in a way in which I would want them to act. I try to be their role model. And of course so do the other family members.

I'm glad you can sleep well at night knowing your family is completely safe from any outside influence.